Visitors to The O2 in Greenwich got more than just a can of pop from a flirtatious vending machine.
Hidden inside the seemingly regular machine at the entertainment venue was a real-life beefcake, who gave customers a big surprise and set pulses racing when he appeared.
Those using the machine were challenged to flirt with the hunk to receive prizes, such as bunches of roses, tickets to climb Up at The O2 and passes to travel on the Thames Clippers.
The better the flirting, the better the prizes won.
The Flirt Machine was set up by Diet Coke to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Diet Coke Hunk.
Watch the video below as customers bring their flirting A-game!
- Night Tube and 17 other things Londoners would love to change about the Underground
- This brain-busting pizza puzzle will confuse you – and make you hungry
- WATCH: This office is probably doing the Olympics better than yours
- QUIZ: 82 per cent of people don't know what all these road signs mean - do you?
- WATCH: 'Grandma just says the F-word the whole time' - kids reveal funny secrets of car journeys