Visitors to The O2 in Greenwich got more than just a can of pop from a flirtatious vending machine.
Hidden inside the seemingly regular machine at the entertainment venue was a real-life beefcake, who gave customers a big surprise and set pulses racing when he appeared.
Those using the machine were challenged to flirt with the hunk to receive prizes, such as bunches of roses, tickets to climb Up at The O2 and passes to travel on the Thames Clippers.
The better the flirting, the better the prizes won.
The Flirt Machine was set up by Diet Coke to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Diet Coke Hunk.
Watch the video below as customers bring their flirting A-game!
- Maypoles to Roman deity's: Top five weird and wonderful May Day traditions
- Where's the like button for that smile? Top 10 cheesiest modern chat-up lines heard in London
- 20 glorious photos of SE London and north Kent at their most beautiful
- Are you an 'al desko' diner? See if your eating habits match other Londoners and share a pic of today's lunch
- QUIZ: Match the election pledge to the political party