Visitors to The O2 in Greenwich got more than just a can of pop from a flirtatious vending machine.
Hidden inside the seemingly regular machine at the entertainment venue was a real-life beefcake, who gave customers a big surprise and set pulses racing when he appeared.
Those using the machine were challenged to flirt with the hunk to receive prizes, such as bunches of roses, tickets to climb Up at The O2 and passes to travel on the Thames Clippers.
The better the flirting, the better the prizes won.
The Flirt Machine was set up by Diet Coke to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Diet Coke Hunk.
Watch the video below as customers bring their flirting A-game!
- ET didn't go home - he's in a tree trunk in Blackfen
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa
- VIDEO: Underground rave on an Underground train gets broken up by police
- 12 crazy News Shopper stories that could be April Fools’ Day jokes but aren’t
- What have the Irish ever done for us? At least these 10 great things, to be sure