Visitors to The O2 in Greenwich got more than just a can of pop from a flirtatious vending machine.
Hidden inside the seemingly regular machine at the entertainment venue was a real-life beefcake, who gave customers a big surprise and set pulses racing when he appeared.
Those using the machine were challenged to flirt with the hunk to receive prizes, such as bunches of roses, tickets to climb Up at The O2 and passes to travel on the Thames Clippers.
The better the flirting, the better the prizes won.
The Flirt Machine was set up by Diet Coke to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Diet Coke Hunk.
Watch the video below as customers bring their flirting A-game!
- PICTURES: Big dogs, little dogs, lots of dogs! More than 180 Cute Pets entries to browse through
- REVEALED: 17 return flights to Europe which cost LESS than your daily Kent commute to London
- Jungle Book frozen out by Disney classics in merchandise rush
- GALLERY: 21 south-east London and north Kent dogging hotspots listed on sex websites revealed
- 24 of your favourite fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent