Visitors to The O2 in Greenwich got more than just a can of pop from a flirtatious vending machine.
Hidden inside the seemingly regular machine at the entertainment venue was a real-life beefcake, who gave customers a big surprise and set pulses racing when he appeared.
Those using the machine were challenged to flirt with the hunk to receive prizes, such as bunches of roses, tickets to climb Up at The O2 and passes to travel on the Thames Clippers.
The better the flirting, the better the prizes won.
The Flirt Machine was set up by Diet Coke to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Diet Coke Hunk.
Watch the video below as customers bring their flirting A-game!
- Stat Chat: Top 5 tips for happy life - with 58 revealed to be best age
- Top 10 facts you probably didn't know about autumn
- Stat Chat: London’s top 5 favourite restaurant cuisines
- 10 weird McDonald’s facts as chain celebrates 40 years since opening first UK branch in Woolwich
- Stat Chat: Top 10 words of wisdom – sayings that have stuck with us since childhood