Visitors to The O2 in Greenwich got more than just a can of pop from a flirtatious vending machine.
Hidden inside the seemingly regular machine at the entertainment venue was a real-life beefcake, who gave customers a big surprise and set pulses racing when he appeared.
Those using the machine were challenged to flirt with the hunk to receive prizes, such as bunches of roses, tickets to climb Up at The O2 and passes to travel on the Thames Clippers.
The better the flirting, the better the prizes won.
The Flirt Machine was set up by Diet Coke to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Diet Coke Hunk.
Watch the video below as customers bring their flirting A-game!
- FUNNY FRUIT: As first 2015 crop appears, will we get another penis or foot-shaped strawberry?
- 5 'ninja' dog videos to enjoy - does your pooch also have a special talent?
- Average penis size revelation leaves men feeling cocksure
- It's all in the numbers: March 3 could be your lucky money day
- Ultimate playlist: Are these the best 40 songs to get you through the working day?