Visitors to The O2 in Greenwich got more than just a can of pop from a flirtatious vending machine.
Hidden inside the seemingly regular machine at the entertainment venue was a real-life beefcake, who gave customers a big surprise and set pulses racing when he appeared.
Those using the machine were challenged to flirt with the hunk to receive prizes, such as bunches of roses, tickets to climb Up at The O2 and passes to travel on the Thames Clippers.
The better the flirting, the better the prizes won.
The Flirt Machine was set up by Diet Coke to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Diet Coke Hunk.
Watch the video below as customers bring their flirting A-game!
- Good King Wenceslas has become Good King Wences-LOST in this puzzle - can you find him?
- 10 from Len: Greenhithe's Strictly judge shares his highlights as he gets set to dance off show
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday
- VIDEO: Is this the best try ever scored in rugby history?