A 17-year-old boy has been charged with the murder of an 18-year-old who was stabbed to death in Sydenham at the weekend.
James Hunter, nicknamed Yardz, was found with a stab wound to the chest and pronounced dead in Wells Park Road on Saturday (May 31) night.
Police were called to the scene at around 8.30pm to reports of a fight between a group of youths.
The 17-year-old boy will appear in custody at Bromley Youth Court today (June 5) charged with his murder and wounding with intent.
A 15-year-old boy and a 17-year-old boy previously arrested have been released with no further action.
Meanwhile a 13-year-old boy and 15-year-old boy have been bailed pending further investigation and are due back later this month.
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute
- Gravesham traffic wardens start wearing body cameras to reduce risk of attacks
- WARNING: Roads in Mottingham closed due to burst water main
- Pete's Dragon (PG) review: Disney remake is an enjoyable, timeless adventure
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally