Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Man arrested after Honor Oak Park motorbike and car crash
A man has been arrested after a motorbike crash yesterday (June 4) afternoon in Honor Oak Park which left a 28-year-old man with serious injuries.
London’s Air Ambulance and London Ambulance Service were called to the Stondon Park junction with Brockley Road at around 4pm to reports of a collision between a motorbike and a car.
The patient was treated for serious injuries including a leg injury and was taken to Kings College Hospital, where he was escorted by the air ambulance doctor. His condition is described as not life-threatening.
The driver of the car, a man aged 54, has been arrested on suspicion of causing serious injury by dangerous driving. He is being held in custody at a south London police station.
Road closures were put in place while the scene was dealt with.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit based at Catford are investigating the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the witness appeal line on 0208 285 1574.
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- COCKTAIL: Smirnoff Summer Punch
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- 'Inappropriate' Facebook friending and offensive online language: Kent Police employees breach social media rules
- Foster charity sets up in Orpington due to lack of carers in the borough
Comments are closed on this article.