Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Man arrested after Honor Oak Park motorbike and car crash
A man has been arrested after a motorbike crash yesterday (June 4) afternoon in Honor Oak Park which left a 28-year-old man with serious injuries.
London’s Air Ambulance and London Ambulance Service were called to the Stondon Park junction with Brockley Road at around 4pm to reports of a collision between a motorbike and a car.
The patient was treated for serious injuries including a leg injury and was taken to Kings College Hospital, where he was escorted by the air ambulance doctor. His condition is described as not life-threatening.
The driver of the car, a man aged 54, has been arrested on suspicion of causing serious injury by dangerous driving. He is being held in custody at a south London police station.
Road closures were put in place while the scene was dealt with.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit based at Catford are investigating the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the witness appeal line on 0208 285 1574.
- UPDATE: Armed police in South Darenth after woman rushed to hospital
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Popular Greenwich market wins award
- Old people's charity being 'thrown out' of Swanley base by council
Comments are closed on this article.