Community groups in Gravesham are being encouraged to apply for a slice of £80,000 in council funding.
Gravesham Council and Kent County Council are each putting in £40,000 to be split between Gravesham’s three neighbourhood forums.
The Gravesham East and Northfleet, Gravesend West and Gravesham Rural forums will each be able to recommend groups for grants of up to £5,000.
Applications from all types of organisations and groups are welcomed but they have to be properly constituted and have a current bank account.
Faith groups will be considered but an application must show the project will benefit the wider community and not just the group itself.
The deadline for applications is September 30.
Applicants should contact their local Kent County and Gravesham Borough Council members before completing the application form.
- 'True hero': Family, colleagues and Charlton fans mourn Addicks supporter and former Bromley PC killed in terror attack
- Khalid Masood named as London terror attacker
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- Tributes paid to hero police officer killed in terror attack
- Red Nose Day 2017: Show us how you're having a laugh for Comic Relief