Community groups in Gravesham are being encouraged to apply for a slice of £80,000 in council funding.
Gravesham Council and Kent County Council are each putting in £40,000 to be split between Gravesham’s three neighbourhood forums.
The Gravesham East and Northfleet, Gravesend West and Gravesham Rural forums will each be able to recommend groups for grants of up to £5,000.
Applications from all types of organisations and groups are welcomed but they have to be properly constituted and have a current bank account.
Faith groups will be considered but an application must show the project will benefit the wider community and not just the group itself.
The deadline for applications is September 30.
Applicants should contact their local Kent County and Gravesham Borough Council members before completing the application form.
- Stat Chat: Top 10 words people look up most in the dictionary
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes
- Can you beat the Austria quiz? Grab a cab for chance to win holiday
- Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum