A map showing the parties that placed second across London in the recent local elections shows the impressive gains UKIP made in the borough of Bromley.
The Nigel Farage-led party won only two seats in Bromley, both in Cray Valley West, but got a significant number of votes, finishing in second place in almost every ward.
UKIP did better in east London than anywhere else, with a smattering of Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Green making up the rest of London's second place finishers.
Whether the party can build on their achievement in next year's general election remains to be seen, with some saying their success is down to little more than protest voting.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater