A map showing the parties that placed second across London in the recent local elections shows the impressive gains UKIP made in the borough of Bromley.
The Nigel Farage-led party won only two seats in Bromley, both in Cray Valley West, but got a significant number of votes, finishing in second place in almost every ward.
UKIP did better in east London than anywhere else, with a smattering of Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Green making up the rest of London's second place finishers.
Whether the party can build on their achievement in next year's general election remains to be seen, with some saying their success is down to little more than protest voting.
- Man charged with exposing genitals on Maidstone to Bromley train
- Man hit with wooden pole in Gravesend racist attack
- Disruption expected as Bromley moves to next phase of North Village regeneration
- Police appeal for help to find missing Greenwich man
- 5 thoughts of the week: Beard nets on the Bake Off, tyres, Twitter and Cliff Richard