A map showing the parties that placed second across London in the recent local elections shows the impressive gains UKIP made in the borough of Bromley.
The Nigel Farage-led party won only two seats in Bromley, both in Cray Valley West, but got a significant number of votes, finishing in second place in almost every ward.
UKIP did better in east London than anywhere else, with a smattering of Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Green making up the rest of London's second place finishers.
Whether the party can build on their achievement in next year's general election remains to be seen, with some saying their success is down to little more than protest voting.
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to dipping their wick in the office goods. Have you?
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after 'gay' insult, court hears
- TRAVEL: No trains running between Bromley North and Grove Park
- UPDATE: Disruption expected at Dartford station due to signalling problems
- How will our area fare when Storm Dorris hammers UK with 80mph winds, heavy rain and snow?