A map showing the parties that placed second across London in the recent local elections shows the impressive gains UKIP made in the borough of Bromley.
The Nigel Farage-led party won only two seats in Bromley, both in Cray Valley West, but got a significant number of votes, finishing in second place in almost every ward.
UKIP did better in east London than anywhere else, with a smattering of Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Green making up the rest of London's second place finishers.
Whether the party can build on their achievement in next year's general election remains to be seen, with some saying their success is down to little more than protest voting.
- 18-year-old moped rider dies in Hayes car crash
- Man who suffered fractured skull after night out in New Cross was carrying limited edition record, detectives say
- UPDATE: Vulnerable man missing from Bromley
- Violent attacker of lone women hunted by police one year on
- Associate of Welling hate preacher jailed for knocking out schoolboy who was hugging his girlfriend