A map showing the parties that placed second across London in the recent local elections shows the impressive gains UKIP made in the borough of Bromley.
The Nigel Farage-led party won only two seats in Bromley, both in Cray Valley West, but got a significant number of votes, finishing in second place in almost every ward.
UKIP did better in east London than anywhere else, with a smattering of Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Green making up the rest of London's second place finishers.
Whether the party can build on their achievement in next year's general election remains to be seen, with some saying their success is down to little more than protest voting.
- Beckenham woman finds mystery 2.5ft snake in her basement flat
- UPDATE: Man arrested after woman's body found in Dartford
- Booked up venue closed following illegal hostel discovery sparks outrage among residents
- Remains of Hurricane Gonzalo results in severe weather warning from Met
- Smoke-filled Bromley theatre result of faulty air conditioning unit