A map showing the parties that placed second across London in the recent local elections shows the impressive gains UKIP made in the borough of Bromley.
The Nigel Farage-led party won only two seats in Bromley, both in Cray Valley West, but got a significant number of votes, finishing in second place in almost every ward.
UKIP did better in east London than anywhere else, with a smattering of Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Green making up the rest of London's second place finishers.
Whether the party can build on their achievement in next year's general election remains to be seen, with some saying their success is down to little more than protest voting.
- Biggin Hill cafe launches Remembrance Day writing competition on National Poetry Day
- Continental market to return to Bromley
- VIDEO: Stars design bears for London-wide Paddington Trail
- VIDEO: Timelapse footage of massive demolition work at London Bridge
- Stat Chat: What are our favourite meals and how many of us can actually cook them?