There are 26 Greenwich gardens which will open their gates to the public to raise money for an Abbey Wood hospice.
A vibrant cottage garden, an elegant walled garden of box hedges and a community garden will be on display for the fundraiser for Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice.
It is part of the first Open Gardens Festival, launched by the hospice, which runs over the weekend June 14 to 15 between 2pm to 5pm.
Fundraising manager, Sarah O'Halloran said: "What’s really great about the program this year is the fact that people can take a leisurely stroll and visit clusters of gardens all within easy walking distance of one another, including Cluster Gardens in West Greenwich, Blackheath Park, Charlton and Eltham Park."
Single entry tickets cost £3 and entry to all gardens costs £10. Kids go free. To find out details of the gardens visit communityhospice.org.uk
- 'I want to be caught': Woman threatens to steal from Tesco to highlight Christmas plight
- VIDEO: Waste4Fuel from above - another Christmas next to this mess for residents
- Pedestrian killed after being hit by car in New Cross
- Police urgently need to trace Abbey Wood man accused of GBH
- New Cross mum bids for modelling glory