There are 26 Greenwich gardens which will open their gates to the public to raise money for an Abbey Wood hospice.
A vibrant cottage garden, an elegant walled garden of box hedges and a community garden will be on display for the fundraiser for Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice.
It is part of the first Open Gardens Festival, launched by the hospice, which runs over the weekend June 14 to 15 between 2pm to 5pm.
Fundraising manager, Sarah O'Halloran said: "What’s really great about the program this year is the fact that people can take a leisurely stroll and visit clusters of gardens all within easy walking distance of one another, including Cluster Gardens in West Greenwich, Blackheath Park, Charlton and Eltham Park."
Single entry tickets cost £3 and entry to all gardens costs £10. Kids go free. To find out details of the gardens visit communityhospice.org.uk
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Queues at re-opened Dartford Tunnel following five-vehicle M25 crash