A cockroach has been photographed in an Orpington leisure centre, on the women's changing room floor.
The insect was snapped at the Walnuts Leisure Centre, Lych Gate Road, on the morning of Saturday May 24.
The woman who took the photo, who did not want to be named, said it was on its back but its legs were moving.
She added she was shocked when a member of staff just walked past the vermin without paying it any attention.
A spokeswoman for Mytime Active, which runs the leisure centre, said: "Mytime Active has taken robust action, following a possible sighting of a cockroach at the Walnuts Leisure Centre.
"We have engaged and continue to work with an independent specialist pest control organisation to address the matter.
"We are also working to ensure an ongoing set of cleansing procedures are in place to actively manage this situation.
"We take the cleanliness and hygiene of all the venues we manage very seriously. We can assure customers that the Walnuts Leisure Centre has high standards of cleanliness and that the facilities are safe to use."
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London