Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Gardener grows foot-shaped strawberry
Anthony Kemp picked the "rare foot/toe strawberry picked fresh today" and posted the picture on Twitter for all to see.
A Bexley gardener has picked a foot-shaped strawberry which caused a stir on social media this afternoon.
Tony Kemp picked the "rare foot/toe strawberry picked fresh today" and posted the picture on Twitter for all to see.
It's not the first time mishapen strawberries have caused a stir on the News Shopper patch.
Last July an unusual penis-shaped strawberry caused s-creams of laughter when a Dartford mother found it growing on her vegetable plot.
Carole Collen discovered the strawberry resembling the shape of a penis growing in her garden in East Hill.
The 52-year-old told News Shopper: “I thought oh my word!
“I showed the family and they thought it was very funny.
“Who would have thought it would grow like that? It is just puzzling.
“We were quite shocked.”
- PICTURED: Catford driver keeps thieves away by chaining car to lamp post
- Orpington's Spider-Man says he dons suit for his three-year-old son
- Spider-Man and son spotted in St Mary Cray
- Stray puppy who likes eating women's knickers finds home in Sidcup
- 50+ Jedi Knights living in quiet community in Beckenham
Comments are closed on this article.