A man has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash involving a lorry and a car in Sevenoaks Way, St Paul's Cray, this afternoon.
The incident occurred at just before 3.30pm near Broomwood Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.30pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a lorry in Sevenoaks Way.
"We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene.
"We treated a 35-year-old man for back pain. He was taken as a priority to Queen Elizabeth Hospital."
The road is said to have been partially blocked for over an hour, causing traffic problems in the area.
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- PICTURED: Bearded bobby in Bexleyheath carries shopping bags for elderly woman
- Fire at electrical sub-station in Sidcup
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Police on 'high alert' for post-Brexit racism and hate crime