A man has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash involving a lorry and a car in Sevenoaks Way, St Paul's Cray, this afternoon.
The incident occurred at just before 3.30pm near Broomwood Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.30pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a lorry in Sevenoaks Way.
"We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene.
"We treated a 35-year-old man for back pain. He was taken as a priority to Queen Elizabeth Hospital."
The road is said to have been partially blocked for over an hour, causing traffic problems in the area.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths