A man has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash involving a lorry and a car in Sevenoaks Way, St Paul's Cray, this afternoon.
The incident occurred at just before 3.30pm near Broomwood Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.30pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a lorry in Sevenoaks Way.
"We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene.
"We treated a 35-year-old man for back pain. He was taken as a priority to Queen Elizabeth Hospital."
The road is said to have been partially blocked for over an hour, causing traffic problems in the area.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London