A man has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash involving a lorry and a car in Sevenoaks Way, St Paul's Cray, this afternoon.
The incident occurred at just before 3.30pm near Broomwood Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.30pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a lorry in Sevenoaks Way.
"We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene.
"We treated a 35-year-old man for back pain. He was taken as a priority to Queen Elizabeth Hospital."
The road is said to have been partially blocked for over an hour, causing traffic problems in the area.
- Manager of New Cross porn cinema: 'Everyone does have sex. Everyone has a penis or a vagina'
- VIDEO: How did these drivers walk away unscathed after three car smash in Orpington?
- Two men barge into Petts Wood shop and nab bottle of vodka from behind counter
- Policewoman sentenced after pleading guilty to dangerous driving in Anerley
- Beckenham hit-and-run driver leaves trail of destruction after striking middle-aged man