A man has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash involving a lorry and a car in Sevenoaks Way, St Paul's Cray, this afternoon.
The incident occurred at just before 3.30pm near Broomwood Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.30pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a lorry in Sevenoaks Way.
"We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene.
"We treated a 35-year-old man for back pain. He was taken as a priority to Queen Elizabeth Hospital."
The road is said to have been partially blocked for over an hour, causing traffic problems in the area.
- Pedestrian involved in serious traffic collision on Lewisham Way
- 20 firefighters called out to deal with Catford blaze
- Man cut free from van after Gravesend crash
- Claims toxic waste was dumped and left in Green Street Green for nearly a week
- Stat Chat: What tops list of things we can't live without at Christmas?