Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man taken to hospital after lorry and car collide in Sevenoaks Way
A man has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash involving a lorry and a car in Sevenoaks Way, St Paul's Cray, this afternoon.
The incident occurred at just before 3.30pm near Broomwood Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.30pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a lorry in Sevenoaks Way.
"We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene.
"We treated a 35-year-old man for back pain. He was taken as a priority to Queen Elizabeth Hospital."
The road is said to have been partially blocked for over an hour, causing traffic problems in the area.
- Interview: Deptford band Athlete ready for rare homecoming gig at On Blackheath festival
- New bike for Belvedere 4-year-old with cerebral palsy thanks to charity day
- Bromley to commemorate the outbreak of the First World War
- Pedestrian hit by motorbike in Downham leaves man seriously injured
- PICTURES: Dr Who in Bromley: Comic book store celebrates 25 years of science fiction fun
Comments are closed on this article.