A man has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash involving a lorry and a car in Sevenoaks Way, St Paul's Cray, this afternoon.
The incident occurred at just before 3.30pm near Broomwood Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.30pm to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a lorry in Sevenoaks Way.
"We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene.
"We treated a 35-year-old man for back pain. He was taken as a priority to Queen Elizabeth Hospital."
The road is said to have been partially blocked for over an hour, causing traffic problems in the area.
- Orpington kids' club forced to close after neighbour noise complaints - at the start of summer holiday
- Firefighters battling fire at Crayford paper processing building
- PICTURES: Space-themed interactive quest game for kids opens in Blackheath for summer holidays
- GALLERY AND VIDEO: Unite leader joins march against Bromley Council
- Happy birthday Jason Statham! Here’s 8 things you didn’t know about Sydenham’s action hero