The man who started a late-night sing-song on a Southeastern train travelling through Bromley and Swanley has been named.
News Shopper has been told the "smartly-dressed" gentleman is 66-year-old Martin Clews, who with his wife runs a fruit-picking farm in rural Kent.
Passengers on a service from London Victoria to Ashford International were treated to a musical surprise on Friday May 30.
A video of the event shows around 50 people in the carriage getting involved in proceedings, said to be in celebration of Mr Clews' musician son, Dan, who had released a new single.
Read the original story and watch the action here.
- Beckenham historic sex abuse victim speaks out after attacker jailed
- 10 Black Friday facts and figures as UK shoppers get set for sales madness
- Pet of the Day: Cute Cassie
- Bexleyheath Academy teacher 'appalled' by allegations of sex with pupil
- Mum and daughter attacked and pushed off Dartford-bound train at Welling