The man who started a late-night sing-song on a Southeastern train travelling through Bromley and Swanley has been named.
News Shopper has been told the "smartly-dressed" gentleman is 66-year-old Martin Clews, who with his wife runs a fruit-picking farm in rural Kent.
Passengers on a service from London Victoria to Ashford International were treated to a musical surprise on Friday May 30.
A video of the event shows around 50 people in the carriage getting involved in proceedings, said to be in celebration of Mr Clews' musician son, Dan, who had released a new single.
Read the original story and watch the action here.
- Woman taken to hospital after car and motorcycle collide in Orpington
- Catford building used as 'illegal hostel for ex-prisoners'
- Deptford Broadway blocked by lorry smash
- UPDATE: Woman allegedly assaulted on doorstep of her home in Bexleyheath
- Stat Chat: Top 10 boring areas of life that make us feel most fed-up