The man who started a late-night sing-song on a Southeastern train travelling through Bromley and Swanley has been named.
News Shopper has been told the "smartly-dressed" gentleman is 66-year-old Martin Clews, who with his wife runs a fruit-picking farm in rural Kent.
Passengers on a service from London Victoria to Ashford International were treated to a musical surprise on Friday May 30.
A video of the event shows around 50 people in the carriage getting involved in proceedings, said to be in celebration of Mr Clews' musician son, Dan, who had released a new single.
Read the original story and watch the action here.
- Happy birthday to us! 50 fabulous years of News Shopper
- Boost from Jack Petchey nomination sees Erith teenager start competitive Irish dancing
- UPDATE: 32-year-old Plumstead man killed in M20 crash near Wrotham
- VIDEO: Some West Wickham residents REALLY don't want a KFC drive-thru
- Boccia glory for Bexley youngsters at London Youth Games