After four what-she-would-call sell out show in Greenwich earlier this year, Miranda Hart will return in October.
The hugely popular comedian and sitcom star will bring her What I Call Live tour back to the O2 on October 19.
Expect galloping, attempts at song and dance and lots of fun.
Tickets go on sale on Friday, June 6, at axs.com or on 0844 824 4824.
- Greenwich comedy club promises 'top secret megastar' for 10th birthday
- PICTURED: West End leading lady launches Bromley musical theatre school
- Forest Hill playwright's Upper Cut draws on Lewisham's tense racial politics
- Stars to turn out to celebrate Greenwich comedy legend Malcolm Hardee's life
- Strictly stars Caroline Flack and Simon Webbe can't wait to waltz into Greenwich