After four what-she-would-call sell out show in Greenwich earlier this year, Miranda Hart will return in October.
The hugely popular comedian and sitcom star will bring her What I Call Live tour back to the O2 on October 19.
Expect galloping, attempts at song and dance and lots of fun.
Tickets go on sale on Friday, June 6, at axs.com or on 0844 824 4824.
- Countdown to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- Comedian from Penge reaches final London-wide new talent contest
- Ruby Wax brings funny mental health show to Bromley
- Young dancers wanted to join Strictly star in Dartford panto
- Terry Alderton talks about Greenwich Comedy Festival, EastEnders and people heckling his feet