After four what-she-would-call sell out show in Greenwich earlier this year, Miranda Hart will return in October.
The hugely popular comedian and sitcom star will bring her What I Call Live tour back to the O2 on October 19.
Expect galloping, attempts at song and dance and lots of fun.
Tickets go on sale on Friday, June 6, at axs.com or on 0844 824 4824.
- Deptford to host South African arts festival on 20th anniversary of democracy
- Dartford's Orchard Theatre to open doors for free tours, workshops and fun this weekend
- Moving drama Orphans opens in Erith tonight
- Greenwich Theatre unearths a Pearl for 12 and 13-year-olds
- Comedian Arthur Smith to host new Blackheath variety show