Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
TfL ticket inspector punched in face by three passengers on Deptford bus
Three bus passengers viciously attacked a ticket inspector in Deptford after he asked to check their tickets.
The victim, a 34-year-old man, was punched and received facial injuries on the 199 bus in Grove Street on January 3 at 6pm.
The TfL revenue protection inspector had asked to check the tickets of two men and a woman and police are now appealing for the public’s help.
One suspect is described as a white man, aged between 20 and 30, with a large build, very short dark hair with receding hair line, and wearing glasses.
The second suspect is believed to be a white woman aged between 20 and 30 with large build with a shoulder-length hair.
The third suspected assailant is a white man, aged between 20 and 30 years old, of medium build with short hair.
Anyone with information should call Detective Constable Karen Hagen on 0203 054 4569 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting the image reference numbers.
- UPDATE: Armed police in South Darenth after woman rushed to hospital
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Popular Greenwich market wins award
- Old people's charity being 'thrown out' of Swanley base by council
Comments are closed on this article.