Three bus passengers viciously attacked a ticket inspector in Deptford after he asked to check their tickets.
The victim, a 34-year-old man, was punched and received facial injuries on the 199 bus in Grove Street on January 3 at 6pm.
The TfL revenue protection inspector had asked to check the tickets of two men and a woman and police are now appealing for the public’s help.
One suspect is described as a white man, aged between 20 and 30, with a large build, very short dark hair with receding hair line, and wearing glasses.
The second suspect is believed to be a white woman aged between 20 and 30 with large build with a shoulder-length hair.
The third suspected assailant is a white man, aged between 20 and 30 years old, of medium build with short hair.
Anyone with information should call Detective Constable Karen Hagen on 0203 054 4569 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting the image reference numbers.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine