Three bus passengers viciously attacked a ticket inspector in Deptford after he asked to check their tickets.
The victim, a 34-year-old man, was punched and received facial injuries on the 199 bus in Grove Street on January 3 at 6pm.
The TfL revenue protection inspector had asked to check the tickets of two men and a woman and police are now appealing for the public’s help.
One suspect is described as a white man, aged between 20 and 30, with a large build, very short dark hair with receding hair line, and wearing glasses.
The second suspect is believed to be a white woman aged between 20 and 30 with large build with a shoulder-length hair.
The third suspected assailant is a white man, aged between 20 and 30 years old, of medium build with short hair.
Anyone with information should call Detective Constable Karen Hagen on 0203 054 4569 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting the image reference numbers.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles