A man on a late-night Southeastern train, which travelled through Bromley and Swanley, stood up and started a suprise sing-song, much to the delight of his fellow passengers.
Passengers on last Friday's (May 30) 12.07am service from London Victoria to Ashford International did not know how to react when the smartly-dressed gentleman first stepped into the aisle.
But within seconds the group of around 50 people in the carriage were won over, clapping and singing along.
It is claimed the unidentified man, thought to be in his 60s, inspired them so much they burst into a rendition of Oasis' Wonderwall after he left the train.
Passenger George Haswell, 24, filmed the whole episode.
Do you know this gentleman? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these suspected criminals?
- WARNING: Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Three teenagers guilty of manslaughter of aspiring rapper Mdot in New Cross
- 'We could hear her screaming ': Burglars pin down pensioner while they ransacked her home for cash and jewellery
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday