A man on a late-night Southeastern train, which travelled through Bromley and Swanley, stood up and started a suprise sing-song, much to the delight of his fellow passengers.
Passengers on last Friday's (May 30) 12.07am service from London Victoria to Ashford International did not know how to react when the smartly-dressed gentleman first stepped into the aisle.
But within seconds the group of around 50 people in the carriage were won over, clapping and singing along.
It is claimed the unidentified man, thought to be in his 60s, inspired them so much they burst into a rendition of Oasis' Wonderwall after he left the train.
Passenger George Haswell, 24, filmed the whole episode.
Do you know this gentleman? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIDEO: Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- 'Hugely proud' Michelin starred chef Atul Kochhar celebrates Petts Wood's Indian Essence's Bib Gourmand
- George Verrier fundraiser in Welling attended by Capital Radio DJ Dave Berry
- Police find drugs hidden in man’s underpants after stopping his car in Pratts Bottom
- Gravesend arts centre coffee morning raises £200 to fight cancer