Is there a collective noun for Aussie soap alumni turned popstars? Because if there is, it would be appropriate to use it here.
Theatre audiences were left spinning around when the one and only Kylie stopped by to support her mate and fellow ex-Neighbours star Natalie Imbruglia appear in the Alan Aykbourn play Things We Do For Love, which comes to The Churchill Theatre, Bromley, from Monday (June 9) until Saturday (June 14).
The antipodean duo even found time for a quick pic with Natalie’s co-star Simon Gregor.
Tickets for Things We Do For Love cost from £10. Go to atgtickets.com/bromley
- 10 of the best from a decade of Bromley Comedy Club
- Chance to audition for three plays in Bromley
- VIDEO Circus of Horrors girl pulls truck with her hair
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence
- Unusual French farce opens in Erith tonight