Is there a collective noun for Aussie soap alumni turned popstars? Because if there is, it would be appropriate to use it here.
Theatre audiences were left spinning around when the one and only Kylie stopped by to support her mate and fellow ex-Neighbours star Natalie Imbruglia appear in the Alan Aykbourn play Things We Do For Love, which comes to The Churchill Theatre, Bromley, from Monday (June 9) until Saturday (June 14).
The antipodean duo even found time for a quick pic with Natalie’s co-star Simon Gregor.
Tickets for Things We Do For Love cost from £10. Go to atgtickets.com/bromley
- REVIEW: The Boy Who Climbed Out of His Face at The Jetty, Greenwich
- Little Shop of Horrors opens in Erith next month
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- Give an actor a home during Deptford show run
- Traditional telling of Puccini's Madama Butterfly in Dartford