Is there a collective noun for Aussie soap alumni turned popstars? Because if there is, it would be appropriate to use it here.
Theatre audiences were left spinning around when the one and only Kylie stopped by to support her mate and fellow ex-Neighbours star Natalie Imbruglia appear in the Alan Aykbourn play Things We Do For Love, which comes to The Churchill Theatre, Bromley, from Monday (June 9) until Saturday (June 14).
The antipodean duo even found time for a quick pic with Natalie’s co-star Simon Gregor.
Tickets for Things We Do For Love cost from £10. Go to atgtickets.com/bromley
- David Bowie musical heading for London
- PICTURED: Gangsta Granny raids Bromley jewellers
- Late-night spectacular Labirinto to bring Brazilian performance to Forest Hill before Rio Olympics
- Blue's Antony Costa and co-stars tell us why they can't wait to bring Save the Last Dance for Me to Bromley
- Get ready to find out the secrets of the movies as the Hollywood Special Effects Show blasts into Kingston and Bromley