Is there a collective noun for Aussie soap alumni turned popstars? Because if there is, it would be appropriate to use it here.
Theatre audiences were left spinning around when the one and only Kylie stopped by to support her mate and fellow ex-Neighbours star Natalie Imbruglia appear in the Alan Aykbourn play Things We Do For Love, which comes to The Churchill Theatre, Bromley, from Monday (June 9) until Saturday (June 14).
The antipodean duo even found time for a quick pic with Natalie’s co-star Simon Gregor.
Tickets for Things We Do For Love cost from £10. Go to atgtickets.com/bromley
- Jason Manford set to star in Mel Brooks' The Producers which debuts in Bromley
- REVIEW: Hunters Grimm in Deptford
- Social media inspires All Made Up female improv comedy in Bromley
- 10 of the best from a decade of Bromley Comedy Club
- Chance to audition for three plays in Bromley