Is there a collective noun for Aussie soap alumni turned popstars? Because if there is, it would be appropriate to use it here.
Theatre audiences were left spinning around when the one and only Kylie stopped by to support her mate and fellow ex-Neighbours star Natalie Imbruglia appear in the Alan Aykbourn play Things We Do For Love, which comes to The Churchill Theatre, Bromley, from Monday (June 9) until Saturday (June 14).
The antipodean duo even found time for a quick pic with Natalie’s co-star Simon Gregor.
Tickets for Things We Do For Love cost from £10. Go to atgtickets.com/bromley
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks
- Huge line up of comedy stars to return to Greenwich for Channel 4's Comedy Gala
- REVIEW: Without Reluctance and Without Relief at the Brockley Jack
- Anything Goes in Bromley: Midsomer, Benidorm and The Bill stars help celebrate Shopper's 50th
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more