Is there a collective noun for Aussie soap alumni turned popstars? Because if there is, it would be appropriate to use it here.
Theatre audiences were left spinning around when the one and only Kylie stopped by to support her mate and fellow ex-Neighbours star Natalie Imbruglia appear in the Alan Aykbourn play Things We Do For Love, which comes to The Churchill Theatre, Bromley, from Monday (June 9) until Saturday (June 14).
The antipodean duo even found time for a quick pic with Natalie’s co-star Simon Gregor.
Tickets for Things We Do For Love cost from £10. Go to atgtickets.com/bromley
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto
- Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood tells us why he's Hooked on panto in Bromley - plus what he thinks of Len's departure
- Brockley play explores what would happen if President Donald Trump was banned from the UK
- Strictly star leads cast of Peter James adaptation premiering in Dartford
- Corrie legend Kevin Kennedy knows you will love The Commitments in Bromley: 'If you are a lover of Roddy Doyle and a lover of the film it is safe bet'