Is there a collective noun for Aussie soap alumni turned popstars? Because if there is, it would be appropriate to use it here.
Theatre audiences were left spinning around when the one and only Kylie stopped by to support her mate and fellow ex-Neighbours star Natalie Imbruglia appear in the Alan Aykbourn play Things We Do For Love, which comes to The Churchill Theatre, Bromley, from Monday (June 9) until Saturday (June 14).
The antipodean duo even found time for a quick pic with Natalie’s co-star Simon Gregor.
Tickets for Things We Do For Love cost from £10. Go to atgtickets.com/bromley
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto