Is there a collective noun for Aussie soap alumni turned popstars? Because if there is, it would be appropriate to use it here.
Theatre audiences were left spinning around when the one and only Kylie stopped by to support her mate and fellow ex-Neighbours star Natalie Imbruglia appear in the Alan Aykbourn play Things We Do For Love, which comes to The Churchill Theatre, Bromley, from Monday (June 9) until Saturday (June 14).
The antipodean duo even found time for a quick pic with Natalie’s co-star Simon Gregor.
Tickets for Things We Do For Love cost from £10. Go to atgtickets.com/bromley
- Deptford to host South African arts festival on 20th anniversary of democracy
- Dartford's Orchard Theatre to open doors for free tours, workshops and fun this weekend
- Moving drama Orphans opens in Erith tonight
- Greenwich Theatre unearths a Pearl for 12 and 13-year-olds
- Comedian Arthur Smith to host new Blackheath variety show