A man has been charged after a sexual assault on board a train near West Wickham station.
The incident occurred on Tuesday April 29.
Ian Harrison, 53, of Jutland Road, Catford, was arrested on Friday, May 23 and interviewed under caution.
He was subsequently charged with sexual assault and released on bail to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court tomorrow (June 3).
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine