Four teenage boys have been arrested after officers responded to reports of nuisance motorcyclists in Gravesend on Sunday (June 1).
The police helicopter assisted officers searching on the ground near Valley Drive.
A 17-year-old boy from Gravesend was arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle.
A 15-year-old boy from Dartford and two 17-year-old boys from Gravesend were arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle and taking a motor vehicle without consent.
They all remain in custody.
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina
- 5 Thoughts for the weekend, from a man's perspective
- Investigation launched after woman dragged under West Wickham train leaving her with 'life changing' injuries
- Motorcyclist 'thrown 15 metres into the air' in St Mary Cray crash