Four teenage boys have been arrested after officers responded to reports of nuisance motorcyclists in Gravesend on Sunday (June 1).
The police helicopter assisted officers searching on the ground near Valley Drive.
A 17-year-old boy from Gravesend was arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle.
A 15-year-old boy from Dartford and two 17-year-old boys from Gravesend were arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle and taking a motor vehicle without consent.
They all remain in custody.
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters