Four teenage boys have been arrested after officers responded to reports of nuisance motorcyclists in Gravesend on Sunday (June 1).
The police helicopter assisted officers searching on the ground near Valley Drive.
A 17-year-old boy from Gravesend was arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle.
A 15-year-old boy from Dartford and two 17-year-old boys from Gravesend were arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle and taking a motor vehicle without consent.
They all remain in custody.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- Bus driver pleads guilty to driving over the drink-drive limit after crashing into Dartford house
- Gurkha veteran and wife saved from 'rogue landlord' in sub-standard living conditions
- Plan for 532 new homes in Ebbsfleet approved