Four teenage boys have been arrested after officers responded to reports of nuisance motorcyclists in Gravesend on Sunday (June 1).
The police helicopter assisted officers searching on the ground near Valley Drive.
A 17-year-old boy from Gravesend was arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle.
A 15-year-old boy from Dartford and two 17-year-old boys from Gravesend were arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle and taking a motor vehicle without consent.
They all remain in custody.
- Four people, including police officer, killed as pedestrians are mowed down in Westminster terror attack
- Westminster terror attack as it happened: Four people dead after car hits pedestrians, police officer stabbed and attacker shot
- Westminster terror attack: Killed police officer named as Keith Palmer
- Prime Minister condemns ‘sick and depraved’ terrorist attack
- IN PICTURES: Terror at Houses of Parliament as knifeman kills police officer and mows down pedestrians