Four teenage boys have been arrested after officers responded to reports of nuisance motorcyclists in Gravesend on Sunday (June 1).
The police helicopter assisted officers searching on the ground near Valley Drive.
A 17-year-old boy from Gravesend was arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle.
A 15-year-old boy from Dartford and two 17-year-old boys from Gravesend were arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle and taking a motor vehicle without consent.
They all remain in custody.
- WATCH: Shocking video of man hit by driving instructor's car in Woolwich
- PICTURED: Sidcup road closed both ways due to sinkhole
- Man in serious condition after stabbing in Plumstead
- LABOUR IN CRISIS: Greenwich and Woolwich MP Matthew Pennycook quits shadow housing and planning team
- 'People see the person first not the chair': Bromley family fundraising for new wheelchair for little boy