Corrie killer Rob Donovan’s freedom may be in the balance by Christmas after the murder of Tina McIntyre, but the actor who plays him is heading to Bromley for panto.
Heart throb Marc Baylis will go from soap villain to panto hero when he appears as Prince Charming in Sleeping Beauty at the Churchill Theatre.
The actor was nominated for Best Newcomer at both the National Soap Awards and the Inside Soap awards and is heavily involved in the high-profile death of Michelle Keegan’s character.
Joining him as he swaps treading the cobbles for the boards are 80s pop star Sonia, CiTV and Nickelodeon’s Jamie Rickers and radio, screen and stage veteran Bobby Crush.
Sleeping Beauty is at The Churchill Theatre, Bromley, from November 28 to January 4. Tickets cost from £10. Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley or call 0844 871 7620.
- Penge lends its name to a play and it stars a Marvel Avengers actress
- Interview: Pop Idol Gareth Gates gets ready for panto
- Strictly judge to star alongside local youngsters in Dartford panto
- Campaign to get 80s star Sonia to Christmas number one starts in Bromley
- Jason Manford set to star in Mel Brooks' The Producers which debuts in Bromley