A Gravesend teenager will appear in court next month after he was charged with a number of offences.
The 17-year-old was arrested by Kent Police detectives on May 18 following two burglaries in Leigh Avenue and Central Avenue earlier in the day.
On May 29 he was charged with two counts of burglary dwelling in connection with those incidents.
He was also charged with carrying an offensive weapon, going equipped for theft and failing to surrender to bail.
The teenager will appear at Chatham Youth Court on June 24.
Two other boys, a 15-year-old from Dartford and a 17-year-old from Gravesend, were bailed pending further investigation until June 30.
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- Phoenix and Wide Horizons Lewisham project bags £50,000 People's Millions prize
- Mystery of Thamesmead beeping noise solved
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds