A Gravesend teenager will appear in court next month after he was charged with a number of offences.
The 17-year-old was arrested by Kent Police detectives on May 18 following two burglaries in Leigh Avenue and Central Avenue earlier in the day.
On May 29 he was charged with two counts of burglary dwelling in connection with those incidents.
He was also charged with carrying an offensive weapon, going equipped for theft and failing to surrender to bail.
The teenager will appear at Chatham Youth Court on June 24.
Two other boys, a 15-year-old from Dartford and a 17-year-old from Gravesend, were bailed pending further investigation until June 30.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks
- Hither Green hosting film night with selection of seasonal wines