A Gravesend teenager will appear in court next month after he was charged with a number of offences.
The 17-year-old was arrested by Kent Police detectives on May 18 following two burglaries in Leigh Avenue and Central Avenue earlier in the day.
On May 29 he was charged with two counts of burglary dwelling in connection with those incidents.
He was also charged with carrying an offensive weapon, going equipped for theft and failing to surrender to bail.
The teenager will appear at Chatham Youth Court on June 24.
Two other boys, a 15-year-old from Dartford and a 17-year-old from Gravesend, were bailed pending further investigation until June 30.
- VIDEO: 'Thoughtless' Gravesend pranksters fake kidnapping for YouTube hit
- PICTURED: Crash in Bexley leaves car on roof
- Family organise fun run in memory of Aiden, 13
- Tea duelling and umbrella fencing happening at Steampunk event in Abbey Wood
- Eltham man's quirky walking tours named London's best