A Gravesend teenager will appear in court next month after he was charged with a number of offences.
The 17-year-old was arrested by Kent Police detectives on May 18 following two burglaries in Leigh Avenue and Central Avenue earlier in the day.
On May 29 he was charged with two counts of burglary dwelling in connection with those incidents.
He was also charged with carrying an offensive weapon, going equipped for theft and failing to surrender to bail.
The teenager will appear at Chatham Youth Court on June 24.
Two other boys, a 15-year-old from Dartford and a 17-year-old from Gravesend, were bailed pending further investigation until June 30.
- VIDEO: CCTV of man stabbing Penge bus driver in eye
- Mayor of London awards more than £500,000 to revitalise Lewisham High Street
- Businesses and residents under threat as hole opens up in Northfleet Road
- QUIZ: Were you glued to Saved By the Bell or Friends? Test how well you know 90s TV
- UPDATE: Welling's mum of the year receives emotional thank you letter from her son