Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Gravesend teenager charged with burglary and carrying an offensive weapon
A Gravesend teenager will appear in court next month after he was charged with a number of offences.
The 17-year-old was arrested by Kent Police detectives on May 18 following two burglaries in Leigh Avenue and Central Avenue earlier in the day.
On May 29 he was charged with two counts of burglary dwelling in connection with those incidents.
He was also charged with carrying an offensive weapon, going equipped for theft and failing to surrender to bail.
The teenager will appear at Chatham Youth Court on June 24.
Two other boys, a 15-year-old from Dartford and a 17-year-old from Gravesend, were bailed pending further investigation until June 30.
- UPDATE: Double Downham emergency - launderette fire follows crash on same road
- Fake Abbey Wood hospice van seen cruising for late night donations
- Bexleyheath pool duping customers with 'free' swim offer, says user
- Erith gym holds white collar boxing night in memory of Tommy Main
- A history of Orpington Hospital: Remembering its beginnings as a vital part of the First World War