UPDATE: 18-year-old stabbed to death in Sydenham named locally as James Hunter

UPDATE: 18-year-old stabbed to death in Sydenham named locally as James Hunter

UPDATE: 18-year-old stabbed to death in Sydenham named locally as 'Yardz'

UPDATE: 18-year-old stabbed to death in Sydenham named locally as 'Yardz'

UPDATE: 18-year-old stabbed to death in Sydenham named locally as 'Yardz'

First published in News
Last updated
News Shopper: Photograph of the Author by , news editor

The 18-year-old victim of yesterday’s deadly stabbing in Sydenham has been named locally as James Hunter.

Police were called to Wells Park Road last night at around 8.30pm to reports of a fight between a group of youths.

An 18-year-old man was found with a stab wound and was pronounced dead at the scene at 9.25pm.

Next of kin have been informed and a post-mortem examination and formal identification will take place in due course.

A 13-year-old boy is among four people arrested in the murder investigation.

Tributes have begun to appear on Twitter with @selectastarz tweeting: “RIP my bruddah Yardz . Feels like just the other day we was in school together and now your gone. Rest in Paradise."

Meanwhile, Diddy Bop King tweeted: “I can't believe this happened, my brother from day is dead. RIP YARDZ/James."

A witness, who asked not to be named, says he gave first aid to the victim, but to no avail.

The man, who worked for the probation service for 15 years, said: “I could see the puncture wound just below the breast plate.

“I applied pressure but it was no good. I could feel that the body was losing pressure. He also had another wound to his side.

"I spoke to another guy who said he started to give first aid but then left as he felt so intimidated by the gang. That could have been the difference.

“The whole thing is just disgusting. The government needs to stop wasting money on wars that no one wants and should spend money on getting these kids off the street.

“Some of the kids around here don’t see prison as a bad thing. They know that if they go to jail that they will get a house when they come out – which is more than they have now.”

Brian Taylor, 61, who lives next door to the murder scene, said: “I was coming home from the Fox pub after a few pints and the police screeched up.

“They said that someone had been stabbed. The road was blocked and it was all kicking off. It’s only my third week here, so not a great start.”

Shanela Kooliath, 27, of Wells Park Road, Sydenham said: “It makes me feel very scared to think it happened so close by.

“I could see someone giving CPR and then when the police came they gave CPR too.

“There are always really young kids around here causing trouble. It never really affects me apart from all the noise.”

Another teenager, aged 17, was also stabbed in the incident and was taken to a south London hospital in a stable condition.

News Shopper:

Four youths, aged 13, 15, 15 and 17, have been arrested in connection with the incident and are currently in custody at various south London police stations.

Detective Chief Inspector Russell Taylor of the Homicide and Serious Crime Command is leading the investigation.

He said: "A number of youths gathered in Wells Park Road before a fight broke out. Many people would have witnessed the attack as well as the aftermath.

"I would urge those people to contact officers so that we can piece together the events that lead up to this murder.”

An incident room has been opened and can be contacted on 0208 721 4868.

To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Did you see what happened? Or do you know the victim's name? Call the newsroom on 07557 646475 or email dkeel@london.newsquest.co.uk

Comments (53)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

says...

  • Score: -6

11:30am Sun 1 Jun 14

white rabbit9 says...

Not surprised at all. That area is so compacted with people that there is no room to breathe.
Not surprised at all. That area is so compacted with people that there is no room to breathe. white rabbit9
  • Score: -28

1:45pm Sun 1 Jun 14

Marty1979 says...

“Some of the kids around here don’t see prison as a bad thing. They know that if they go to jail that they will get a house when they come out – which is more than they have now.”

How has it got to the stage where someone commits a crime (even murder) goes to prison for a few years, then gets given a house on their release (no doubt paid for). Whereas those who work for a living, don't commit crimes, have to struggle to provide themselves with accommodation

What happened to deterrents?
“Some of the kids around here don’t see prison as a bad thing. They know that if they go to jail that they will get a house when they come out – which is more than they have now.” How has it got to the stage where someone commits a crime (even murder) goes to prison for a few years, then gets given a house on their release (no doubt paid for). Whereas those who work for a living, don't commit crimes, have to struggle to provide themselves with accommodation What happened to deterrents? Marty1979
  • Score: 26

2:45pm Sun 1 Jun 14

white rabbit9 says...

Why hasn't this been reported in the main stream news, oh it must be a balck on black stabbing. If it was white on black, the news would of gone mental. No spin today tabloids, sorry.
Why hasn't this been reported in the main stream news, oh it must be a balck on black stabbing. If it was white on black, the news would of gone mental. No spin today tabloids, sorry. white rabbit9
  • Score: -23

3:06pm Sun 1 Jun 14

Flowergirl76 says...

It is on sky news
It is on sky news Flowergirl76
  • Score: 4

6:47pm Sun 1 Jun 14

brommum3 says...

It is on daily mail news too , so stop with your racist card.
It is on daily mail news too , so stop with your racist card. brommum3
  • Score: -12

6:57pm Sun 1 Jun 14

ms day says...

Deport them after they serve long prison term 'gang membership is a bad idea .
Deport them after they serve long prison term 'gang membership is a bad idea . ms day
  • Score: 12

7:29pm Sun 1 Jun 14

white rabbit9 says...

brommum3 wrote:
It is on daily mail news too , so stop with your racist card.
Copy and paste we call that. The daily mail copy and pasted the story from news shopper all from a desk. So journalism, what journalism?
[quote][p][bold]brommum3[/bold] wrote: It is on daily mail news too , so stop with your racist card.[/p][/quote]Copy and paste we call that. The daily mail copy and pasted the story from news shopper all from a desk. So journalism, what journalism? white rabbit9
  • Score: -16

8:15pm Sun 1 Jun 14

Flowergirl76 says...

brommum3 wrote:
It is on daily mail news too , so stop with your racist card.
Well said !
[quote][p][bold]brommum3[/bold] wrote: It is on daily mail news too , so stop with your racist card.[/p][/quote]Well said ! Flowergirl76
  • Score: -23

8:46pm Sun 1 Jun 14

shabina says...

how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!!
how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!! shabina
  • Score: 25

10:24pm Sun 1 Jun 14

white rabbit9 says...

Why are we always looking to government to sort out these issues? This is upto the families involved to sort out. This is up to the community to sort out. Money will soon all be gone, the police will soon be scrapped and then you'll be on your own. SO GET SORTING!
Why are we always looking to government to sort out these issues? This is upto the families involved to sort out. This is up to the community to sort out. Money will soon all be gone, the police will soon be scrapped and then you'll be on your own. SO GET SORTING! white rabbit9
  • Score: -4

10:54pm Sun 1 Jun 14

lillam says...

I think it would be respectful to print his real name, currently not mentioned in this article at all, rather than putting Yardz in the title.

Sounds like his name was James.
I think it would be respectful to print his real name, currently not mentioned in this article at all, rather than putting Yardz in the title. Sounds like his name was James. lillam
  • Score: 18

11:10pm Sun 1 Jun 14

lillam says...

His name was James Hunter.
His name was James Hunter. lillam
  • Score: 12

1:45am Mon 2 Jun 14

toomush2drink says...

shabina wrote:
how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!!
You hit the nail on the head indeirectly. Your two kids know the reality of prison and keep out of trouble which shows you are bringing them up in a decent way and that is where the problems start.

Throwing money at the kids and saying its this or that is a load of crap as it comes down to bad parenting. These kids have been let down by the people who created them and instead pass the buck as the governments problem.

There is always an excuse for why kids are in trouble by no one ever points the finger at the real cause which is the parents.

I grew up on a council estate and saw others around me get into trouble, my single mum steered me away from the trouble makers.

Gangs give kids that security blanket and make up for their lack of confidence.

The parents should be providing that security blanket if they really care for them.

Sure they will give it the big gangster bit with their mates about ,but the reality is they lack the real confidence to actually get on in the big wide world. In their own little pond which they think is reality they feel somebody but in reality they arent.

And i reckon deep down they know it hence why they try to get respect by stabbing someone etc.

Just speaking calmly and in an inteliigent manner scares the crap out of a lot of them. They dont have the confidence to handle it so give it the biggun to try and style it out.

Ask anyone who has dealt with them like the police and they will all tell you the same.
[quote][p][bold]shabina[/bold] wrote: how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!![/p][/quote]You hit the nail on the head indeirectly. Your two kids know the reality of prison and keep out of trouble which shows you are bringing them up in a decent way and that is where the problems start. Throwing money at the kids and saying its this or that is a load of crap as it comes down to bad parenting. These kids have been let down by the people who created them and instead pass the buck as the governments problem. There is always an excuse for why kids are in trouble by no one ever points the finger at the real cause which is the parents. I grew up on a council estate and saw others around me get into trouble, my single mum steered me away from the trouble makers. Gangs give kids that security blanket and make up for their lack of confidence. The parents should be providing that security blanket if they really care for them. Sure they will give it the big gangster bit with their mates about ,but the reality is they lack the real confidence to actually get on in the big wide world. In their own little pond which they think is reality they feel somebody but in reality they arent. And i reckon deep down they know it hence why they try to get respect by stabbing someone etc. Just speaking calmly and in an inteliigent manner scares the crap out of a lot of them. They dont have the confidence to handle it so give it the biggun to try and style it out. Ask anyone who has dealt with them like the police and they will all tell you the same. toomush2drink
  • Score: 22

2:46am Mon 2 Jun 14

ISaidThis says...

“Some of the kids around here don’t see prison as a bad thing. They know that if they go to jail that they will get a house when they come out – which is more than they have now.”

I have a bridge to sell "some of the kids" if they're interested.
“Some of the kids around here don’t see prison as a bad thing. They know that if they go to jail that they will get a house when they come out – which is more than they have now.” I have a bridge to sell "some of the kids" if they're interested. ISaidThis
  • Score: 7

9:46am Mon 2 Jun 14

kentlad says...

shabina wrote:
how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!!
You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!!
[quote][p][bold]shabina[/bold] wrote: how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!![/p][/quote]You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!! kentlad
  • Score: 49

11:03am Mon 2 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

kentlad wrote:
shabina wrote:
how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!!
You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!!
Well now tell us all what YOU would do about it. What's your idea on how to fix the problem ???

Prison showers, flog 'em, hang 'em, deport 'em, I think we've all heard that before, give us something new now FFS.
[quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shabina[/bold] wrote: how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!![/p][/quote]You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!![/p][/quote]Well now tell us all what YOU would do about it. What's your idea on how to fix the problem ??? Prison showers, flog 'em, hang 'em, deport 'em, I think we've all heard that before, give us something new now FFS. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 7

12:39pm Mon 2 Jun 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Marty1979 wrote:
“Some of the kids around here don’t see prison as a bad thing. They know that if they go to jail that they will get a house when they come out – which is more than they have now.”

How has it got to the stage where someone commits a crime (even murder) goes to prison for a few years, then gets given a house on their release (no doubt paid for). Whereas those who work for a living, don't commit crimes, have to struggle to provide themselves with accommodation

What happened to deterrents?
It's a sick and twisted government and (un) justice system in place that rules..........all in favour of the crims.
[quote][p][bold]Marty1979[/bold] wrote: “Some of the kids around here don’t see prison as a bad thing. They know that if they go to jail that they will get a house when they come out – which is more than they have now.” How has it got to the stage where someone commits a crime (even murder) goes to prison for a few years, then gets given a house on their release (no doubt paid for). Whereas those who work for a living, don't commit crimes, have to struggle to provide themselves with accommodation What happened to deterrents?[/p][/quote]It's a sick and twisted government and (un) justice system in place that rules..........all in favour of the crims. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 5

12:41pm Mon 2 Jun 14

sarfflondonbird says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Why hasn't this been reported in the main stream news, oh it must be a balck on black stabbing. If it was white on black, the news would of gone mental. No spin today tabloids, sorry.
Was briefly reported on the London Today news around early evening period last night.not that its of really any importance any more as it is all too often occurring and people have got used to it now so it would seem.
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Why hasn't this been reported in the main stream news, oh it must be a balck on black stabbing. If it was white on black, the news would of gone mental. No spin today tabloids, sorry.[/p][/quote]Was briefly reported on the London Today news around early evening period last night.not that its of really any importance any more as it is all too often occurring and people have got used to it now so it would seem. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 9

12:42pm Mon 2 Jun 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Flowergirl76 wrote:
brommum3 wrote:
It is on daily mail news too , so stop with your racist card.
Well said !
He's got a point though..............
...hasn't he????
[quote][p][bold]Flowergirl76[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brommum3[/bold] wrote: It is on daily mail news too , so stop with your racist card.[/p][/quote]Well said ![/p][/quote]He's got a point though.............. ...hasn't he???? sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 1

12:51pm Mon 2 Jun 14

sarfflondonbird says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Why are we always looking to government to sort out these issues? This is upto the families involved to sort out. This is up to the community to sort out. Money will soon all be gone, the police will soon be scrapped and then you'll be on your own. SO GET SORTING!
And there I totally agree with you. Soon there won't be a police SERVICE to answer to crime, because certain people are doing their utmost to discredit what we have got and change it's policies to suit others!
Another thing is it is up to the parents and family to get a grip on their unruly children, they know what their kids are like both indoors and out. If they were taken to task properly by their own kin without interference of the leftie brigade the need for criminal and feral street gangs and their mode of activities which passes as initiation, intimidation, enjoyment, bullying, and causing malicious damage both to human and material kind would hopefully be curtailed somewhat. We can but live in hope, but I doubt it will ever happen now.
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: Why are we always looking to government to sort out these issues? This is upto the families involved to sort out. This is up to the community to sort out. Money will soon all be gone, the police will soon be scrapped and then you'll be on your own. SO GET SORTING![/p][/quote]And there I totally agree with you. Soon there won't be a police SERVICE to answer to crime, because certain people are doing their utmost to discredit what we have got and change it's policies to suit others! Another thing is it is up to the parents and family to get a grip on their unruly children, they know what their kids are like both indoors and out. If they were taken to task properly by their own kin without interference of the leftie brigade the need for criminal and feral street gangs and their mode of activities which passes as initiation, intimidation, enjoyment, bullying, and causing malicious damage both to human and material kind would hopefully be curtailed somewhat. We can but live in hope, but I doubt it will ever happen now. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 3

1:53pm Mon 2 Jun 14

kentlad says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
kentlad wrote:
shabina wrote:
how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!!
You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!!
Well now tell us all what YOU would do about it. What's your idea on how to fix the problem ???

Prison showers, flog 'em, hang 'em, deport 'em, I think we've all heard that before, give us something new now FFS.
Unfortunately there are far too many changes that need to be made to make this country great again however, if I was in power to make these changes then we would all be living a better life with less crime and more jobs – it can be done its just the case of this government having the balls to step up to the challenge and do what needs to be done!!!
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shabina[/bold] wrote: how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!![/p][/quote]You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!![/p][/quote]Well now tell us all what YOU would do about it. What's your idea on how to fix the problem ??? Prison showers, flog 'em, hang 'em, deport 'em, I think we've all heard that before, give us something new now FFS.[/p][/quote]Unfortunately there are far too many changes that need to be made to make this country great again however, if I was in power to make these changes then we would all be living a better life with less crime and more jobs – it can be done its just the case of this government having the balls to step up to the challenge and do what needs to be done!!! kentlad
  • Score: 25

3:44pm Mon 2 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

You still haven't told us though what your ideas are, go on do tell us where you'd start.

Now let me guess.
You still haven't told us though what your ideas are, go on do tell us where you'd start. Now let me guess. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 1

4:17pm Mon 2 Jun 14

kentlad says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
You still haven't told us though what your ideas are, go on do tell us where you'd start.

Now let me guess.
I don't have to explain anything to you but, please feel free to guess what changes I would make and I will happily tell you whether your right or wrong :)
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: You still haven't told us though what your ideas are, go on do tell us where you'd start. Now let me guess.[/p][/quote]I don't have to explain anything to you but, please feel free to guess what changes I would make and I will happily tell you whether your right or wrong :) kentlad
  • Score: 28

4:35pm Mon 2 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

kentlad wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote:
You still haven't told us though what your ideas are, go on do tell us where you'd start.

Now let me guess.
I don't have to explain anything to you but, please feel free to guess what changes I would make and I will happily tell you whether your right or wrong :)
Gutless tard !

Run along now go join the rest of the knuckle draggers.
[quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: You still haven't told us though what your ideas are, go on do tell us where you'd start. Now let me guess.[/p][/quote]I don't have to explain anything to you but, please feel free to guess what changes I would make and I will happily tell you whether your right or wrong :)[/p][/quote]Gutless tard ! Run along now go join the rest of the knuckle draggers. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 7

4:45pm Mon 2 Jun 14

kentlad says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
kentlad wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote:
You still haven't told us though what your ideas are, go on do tell us where you'd start.

Now let me guess.
I don't have to explain anything to you but, please feel free to guess what changes I would make and I will happily tell you whether your right or wrong :)
Gutless tard !

Run along now go join the rest of the knuckle draggers.
Your the gutless tard!!! You are always slagging people off on here for having an opinion as if yours is the only one that counts. I've told you on numerous occasions who I am and where you can find me Gypo so instead of slagging me off over a silly comment box on a news site please feel free to come and tell me to my face. Thank you :)
Ohh and to sum up my earlier comment the poor young lad died through two rival gangs fighting - say no more!!!!
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: You still haven't told us though what your ideas are, go on do tell us where you'd start. Now let me guess.[/p][/quote]I don't have to explain anything to you but, please feel free to guess what changes I would make and I will happily tell you whether your right or wrong :)[/p][/quote]Gutless tard ! Run along now go join the rest of the knuckle draggers.[/p][/quote]Your the gutless tard!!! You are always slagging people off on here for having an opinion as if yours is the only one that counts. I've told you on numerous occasions who I am and where you can find me Gypo so instead of slagging me off over a silly comment box on a news site please feel free to come and tell me to my face. Thank you :) Ohh and to sum up my earlier comment the poor young lad died through two rival gangs fighting - say no more!!!! kentlad
  • Score: 29

6:10pm Mon 2 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

" say no more!!!! "

Come on then tell us all what that means.

You won't though will you, that's how big you are.
" say no more!!!! " Come on then tell us all what that means. You won't though will you, that's how big you are. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 0

7:23pm Mon 2 Jun 14

jaded1 says...

I wonder if these murderers needed searching? What would a certain Baroness think of that?
Tumbleweed..........
......
I wonder if these murderers needed searching? What would a certain Baroness think of that? Tumbleweed.......... ...... jaded1
  • Score: 28

9:09pm Mon 2 Jun 14

Mr Etips says...

Force them to join a Forces programme to teach them some discipline. They'd be pretty handy if they were trained and another colonial war just popped up out of nowhere
Force them to join a Forces programme to teach them some discipline. They'd be pretty handy if they were trained and another colonial war just popped up out of nowhere Mr Etips
  • Score: 2

10:54pm Mon 2 Jun 14

white rabbit9 says...

And there I totally agree with you. Soon there won't be a police SERVICE to answer to crime, because certain people are doing their utmost to discredit what we have got and change it's policies to suit others!
------------
It's not that wont be a police service, there wont be a public police service. It will only be corporations, which in actual fact the police operate under, a corporation. The corporations will employ private security to protect the interest's of the corporations. The rest of the people will just have to defend for themselves.
If you look at the word 'policy'

government, civil administration.

We pay the police to protect us, what's happening now is the police are there to protect businesses, government's and commerce. If people wanna kill themsleves they will be happy to let that happen as the agenda 21 plan is to off about 6 billion people asap.
And there I totally agree with you. Soon there won't be a police SERVICE to answer to crime, because certain people are doing their utmost to discredit what we have got and change it's policies to suit others! ------------ It's not that wont be a police service, there wont be a public police service. It will only be corporations, which in actual fact the police operate under, a corporation. The corporations will employ private security to protect the interest's of the corporations. The rest of the people will just have to defend for themselves. If you look at the word 'policy' government, civil administration. We pay the police to protect us, what's happening now is the police are there to protect businesses, government's and commerce. If people wanna kill themsleves they will be happy to let that happen as the agenda 21 plan is to off about 6 billion people asap. white rabbit9
  • Score: -3

10:58pm Mon 2 Jun 14

white rabbit9 says...

kentlad wrote:
Gypo.Joe wrote:
kentlad wrote:
shabina wrote:
how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!!
You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!!
Well now tell us all what YOU would do about it. What's your idea on how to fix the problem ???

Prison showers, flog 'em, hang 'em, deport 'em, I think we've all heard that before, give us something new now FFS.
Unfortunately there are far too many changes that need to be made to make this country great again however, if I was in power to make these changes then we would all be living a better life with less crime and more jobs – it can be done its just the case of this government having the balls to step up to the challenge and do what needs to be done!!!
who are you obama? You need to seriously have a rethink about what you have put.

ok

give us some ideas to how you change the situation and put people to work?
remember though that people are seeing through the veil of commerce and the fact the banks don't and wont have any money because it's only an illusion! And as sovereigns I don't have to do anything that you say.
So i will be interested in how you will get britain working and for what?
[quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shabina[/bold] wrote: how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!![/p][/quote]You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!![/p][/quote]Well now tell us all what YOU would do about it. What's your idea on how to fix the problem ??? Prison showers, flog 'em, hang 'em, deport 'em, I think we've all heard that before, give us something new now FFS.[/p][/quote]Unfortunately there are far too many changes that need to be made to make this country great again however, if I was in power to make these changes then we would all be living a better life with less crime and more jobs – it can be done its just the case of this government having the balls to step up to the challenge and do what needs to be done!!![/p][/quote]who are you obama? You need to seriously have a rethink about what you have put. ok give us some ideas to how you change the situation and put people to work? remember though that people are seeing through the veil of commerce and the fact the banks don't and wont have any money because it's only an illusion! And as sovereigns I don't have to do anything that you say. So i will be interested in how you will get britain working and for what? white rabbit9
  • Score: -2

11:00pm Mon 2 Jun 14

white rabbit9 says...

Mr Etips wrote:
Force them to join a Forces programme to teach them some discipline. They'd be pretty handy if they were trained and another colonial war just popped up out of nowhere
Force? are you suggesting slavery? If you force someone that's slavery. People are not that stupid any more to accept slavery........wait a minute........ yes people are doing it already,............
....so it could work.
[quote][p][bold]Mr Etips[/bold] wrote: Force them to join a Forces programme to teach them some discipline. They'd be pretty handy if they were trained and another colonial war just popped up out of nowhere[/p][/quote]Force? are you suggesting slavery? If you force someone that's slavery. People are not that stupid any more to accept slavery........wait a minute........ yes people are doing it already,............ ....so it could work. white rabbit9
  • Score: -6

2:02am Tue 3 Jun 14

lillam says...

kentlad wrote:
shabina wrote:
how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!!
You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!!
Its poverty that gets people into crime and fights, not ethnicity. In the East End 50 years ago it was white people at the end of knives, just as it is today in northern cities. What do they all have in common? Poverty
[quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shabina[/bold] wrote: how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!![/p][/quote]You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!![/p][/quote]Its poverty that gets people into crime and fights, not ethnicity. In the East End 50 years ago it was white people at the end of knives, just as it is today in northern cities. What do they all have in common? Poverty lillam
  • Score: -20

8:24am Tue 3 Jun 14

PaulErith says...

white rabbit9 wrote:
Mr Etips wrote:
Force them to join a Forces programme to teach them some discipline. They'd be pretty handy if they were trained and another colonial war just popped up out of nowhere
Force? are you suggesting slavery? If you force someone that's slavery. People are not that stupid any more to accept slavery........wait a minute........ yes people are doing it already,............

....so it could work.
Force doesn't mean slavery! What do you propose then....Someone commits murder and we ask them nicely to go to jail? Of course not, they are forcibly locked up. Therefore, similarly as a result of a crime, someone could be forced to go to a boot camp, etc.
[quote][p][bold]white rabbit9[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mr Etips[/bold] wrote: Force them to join a Forces programme to teach them some discipline. They'd be pretty handy if they were trained and another colonial war just popped up out of nowhere[/p][/quote]Force? are you suggesting slavery? If you force someone that's slavery. People are not that stupid any more to accept slavery........wait a minute........ yes people are doing it already,............ ....so it could work.[/p][/quote]Force doesn't mean slavery! What do you propose then....Someone commits murder and we ask them nicely to go to jail? Of course not, they are forcibly locked up. Therefore, similarly as a result of a crime, someone could be forced to go to a boot camp, etc. PaulErith
  • Score: -3

11:11am Tue 3 Jun 14

kentlad says...

lillam wrote:
kentlad wrote:
shabina wrote:
how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!!
You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!!
Its poverty that gets people into crime and fights, not ethnicity. In the East End 50 years ago it was white people at the end of knives, just as it is today in northern cities. What do they all have in common? Poverty
You seriously need to re-think what you have stated as you are talking complete rubbish... Little ganster wannabes stealing and dealing in drugs joining gangs wanting to kill each other is not all down to poverty. So by your comment and going on national statistics you are saying that its only the ethnic minority who are poor? ohhh please pull the other one.... poor my a@#r they seem to find money to buy big gold chains and rings and buy guns ohh and drive nice cars like BMW's and Audi's and smoke cannabis all day!
[quote][p][bold]lillam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shabina[/bold] wrote: how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!![/p][/quote]You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!![/p][/quote]Its poverty that gets people into crime and fights, not ethnicity. In the East End 50 years ago it was white people at the end of knives, just as it is today in northern cities. What do they all have in common? Poverty[/p][/quote]You seriously need to re-think what you have stated as you are talking complete rubbish... Little ganster wannabes stealing and dealing in drugs joining gangs wanting to kill each other is not all down to poverty. So by your comment and going on national statistics you are saying that its only the ethnic minority who are poor? ohhh please pull the other one.... poor my a@#r they seem to find money to buy big gold chains and rings and buy guns ohh and drive nice cars like BMW's and Audi's and smoke cannabis all day! kentlad
  • Score: 16

11:30am Tue 3 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

kentlad wrote:
lillam wrote:
kentlad wrote:
shabina wrote:
how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!!
You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!!
Its poverty that gets people into crime and fights, not ethnicity. In the East End 50 years ago it was white people at the end of knives, just as it is today in northern cities. What do they all have in common? Poverty
You seriously need to re-think what you have stated as you are talking complete rubbish... Little ganster wannabes stealing and dealing in drugs joining gangs wanting to kill each other is not all down to poverty. So by your comment and going on national statistics you are saying that its only the ethnic minority who are poor? ohhh please pull the other one.... poor my a@#r they seem to find money to buy big gold chains and rings and buy guns ohh and drive nice cars like BMW's and Audi's and smoke cannabis all day!
So in your tiny mind it's only ethnic minorities you have profiled there is it ?

You are a clown aren't you.
[quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lillam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shabina[/bold] wrote: how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!![/p][/quote]You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!![/p][/quote]Its poverty that gets people into crime and fights, not ethnicity. In the East End 50 years ago it was white people at the end of knives, just as it is today in northern cities. What do they all have in common? Poverty[/p][/quote]You seriously need to re-think what you have stated as you are talking complete rubbish... Little ganster wannabes stealing and dealing in drugs joining gangs wanting to kill each other is not all down to poverty. So by your comment and going on national statistics you are saying that its only the ethnic minority who are poor? ohhh please pull the other one.... poor my a@#r they seem to find money to buy big gold chains and rings and buy guns ohh and drive nice cars like BMW's and Audi's and smoke cannabis all day![/p][/quote]So in your tiny mind it's only ethnic minorities you have profiled there is it ? You are a clown aren't you. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 43

12:20pm Tue 3 Jun 14

kentlad says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
kentlad wrote:
lillam wrote:
kentlad wrote:
shabina wrote:
how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!!
You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!!
Its poverty that gets people into crime and fights, not ethnicity. In the East End 50 years ago it was white people at the end of knives, just as it is today in northern cities. What do they all have in common? Poverty
You seriously need to re-think what you have stated as you are talking complete rubbish... Little ganster wannabes stealing and dealing in drugs joining gangs wanting to kill each other is not all down to poverty. So by your comment and going on national statistics you are saying that its only the ethnic minority who are poor? ohhh please pull the other one.... poor my a@#r they seem to find money to buy big gold chains and rings and buy guns ohh and drive nice cars like BMW's and Audi's and smoke cannabis all day!
So in your tiny mind it's only ethnic minorities you have profiled there is it ?

You are a clown aren't you.
Gypo - you really are a silly little man! Read the comments from the start as you are obviously have a reading issue. As i said from the start (as mentioned above) is that a large majority of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an ethnic background (Government Statistics) not mine - ohh hang on a minute though because according to you our Police and Government are also racists so these facts can’t be true surely???
The gang responsible for killing 'James' (RIP) have already told Police during interviews that the fight was between their gang and another rival gang.
Like i have mentioned before I’m not racist just stating facts logged by the arrests and deaths involving knife and gun crime. You are the one who is finding it hard to accept the truth for whatever reason!
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lillam[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]shabina[/bold] wrote: how the f@ck can these be deported they were born here - so are british !!!!! the government needs to do more for the teenagers in this country, part of the school curriculum should be to go and visit a jail,go and see a cell, the lunch room, the association hall. ... prison they should be scared of prison !!! my 2 are ... we walk past hmp belmarsh and hmp thameside, and i tell them all about prison life .. we google facts about the life of prisoners !!!! parents need to make their kids be scared, my 2 boys are not allowed out after 6pm - and they obey this single mum ..... my 16 year old has never been in trouble, the worst its been is being told off by the cops for cycling on the pavement !!![/p][/quote]You only have to look at the pictures of all those killed by knife and gun crime last year the majority of them were either black or from an eastern European background. I would like nothing more than for everyone in this world to get along and live happy, healthy lives however, you can’t hide from the fact that statistics show a massive percentage of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an eastern European background. I'm far from racist and for those who think my comment is racist, well tuff…. The facts and figures are there for everyone to see. People need to wake up and look around them to see what’s happening on their very own doorstep!!![/p][/quote]Its poverty that gets people into crime and fights, not ethnicity. In the East End 50 years ago it was white people at the end of knives, just as it is today in northern cities. What do they all have in common? Poverty[/p][/quote]You seriously need to re-think what you have stated as you are talking complete rubbish... Little ganster wannabes stealing and dealing in drugs joining gangs wanting to kill each other is not all down to poverty. So by your comment and going on national statistics you are saying that its only the ethnic minority who are poor? ohhh please pull the other one.... poor my a@#r they seem to find money to buy big gold chains and rings and buy guns ohh and drive nice cars like BMW's and Audi's and smoke cannabis all day![/p][/quote]So in your tiny mind it's only ethnic minorities you have profiled there is it ? You are a clown aren't you.[/p][/quote]Gypo - you really are a silly little man! Read the comments from the start as you are obviously have a reading issue. As i said from the start (as mentioned above) is that a large majority of those killed (or involved) in knife and gun crime were either black or from an ethnic background (Government Statistics) not mine - ohh hang on a minute though because according to you our Police and Government are also racists so these facts can’t be true surely??? The gang responsible for killing 'James' (RIP) have already told Police during interviews that the fight was between their gang and another rival gang. Like i have mentioned before I’m not racist just stating facts logged by the arrests and deaths involving knife and gun crime. You are the one who is finding it hard to accept the truth for whatever reason! kentlad
  • Score: 28

12:38pm Tue 3 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

So once again you have told us all about the problem, most of which we all already know BTW. I ask you again what's your ideas for solving the problem ? Or can't you tell us for some 'obscure' reason ??

I wont be holding my breath for your ideas.
So once again you have told us all about the problem, most of which we all already know BTW. I ask you again what's your ideas for solving the problem ? Or can't you tell us for some 'obscure' reason ?? I wont be holding my breath for your ideas. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 9

12:53pm Tue 3 Jun 14

kentlad says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
So once again you have told us all about the problem, most of which we all already know BTW. I ask you again what's your ideas for solving the problem ? Or can't you tell us for some 'obscure' reason ??

I wont be holding my breath for your ideas.
My ideas are irrelevant as I am not in charge of this country as much as I am flattered that you want to hear them.

its nice to know I have a little follower!
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: So once again you have told us all about the problem, most of which we all already know BTW. I ask you again what's your ideas for solving the problem ? Or can't you tell us for some 'obscure' reason ?? I wont be holding my breath for your ideas.[/p][/quote]My ideas are irrelevant as I am not in charge of this country as much as I am flattered that you want to hear them. its nice to know I have a little follower! kentlad
  • Score: 18

1:10pm Tue 3 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

You said it, you are irrelevant, like some other who get on here.

Run along now boi I'm all done with you for the day.

THAnk yOU
You said it, you are irrelevant, like some other who get on here. Run along now boi I'm all done with you for the day. THAnk yOU Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 7

1:38pm Tue 3 Jun 14

kentlad says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
You said it, you are irrelevant, like some other who get on here.

Run along now boi I'm all done with you for the day.

THAnk yOU
your welcome have a great evening!
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: You said it, you are irrelevant, like some other who get on here. Run along now boi I'm all done with you for the day. THAnk yOU[/p][/quote]your welcome have a great evening! kentlad
  • Score: 17

1:49pm Tue 3 Jun 14

Flowergirl76 says...

The problem is that people have no respect anymore for a life.
It doesn't matter what ethnic group you belong to, whether you are rich or poor, live in a large detached house or in a council property or succeeded or not at school .
The problem is that people have no respect anymore for a life. It doesn't matter what ethnic group you belong to, whether you are rich or poor, live in a large detached house or in a council property or succeeded or not at school . Flowergirl76
  • Score: 10

10:46pm Tue 3 Jun 14

Sian1979 says...

I once lived on that estate and have many friends which also grew up there and some of their parents still live there. None of us lived in poverty and none of us would dream of stabbing someone to death. It's not money they are missing, it's discipline and respect
I once lived on that estate and have many friends which also grew up there and some of their parents still live there. None of us lived in poverty and none of us would dream of stabbing someone to death. It's not money they are missing, it's discipline and respect Sian1979
  • Score: 23

1:37pm Wed 4 Jun 14

reasonable75 says...

Flowergirl76 wrote:
The problem is that people have no respect anymore for a life.
It doesn't matter what ethnic group you belong to, whether you are rich or poor, live in a large detached house or in a council property or succeeded or not at school .
As was demonstrated during the riots - a girl from a privileged background, plenty of money in the family, nice big house, good education etc was caught and convicted of looting
[quote][p][bold]Flowergirl76[/bold] wrote: The problem is that people have no respect anymore for a life. It doesn't matter what ethnic group you belong to, whether you are rich or poor, live in a large detached house or in a council property or succeeded or not at school .[/p][/quote]As was demonstrated during the riots - a girl from a privileged background, plenty of money in the family, nice big house, good education etc was caught and convicted of looting reasonable75
  • Score: 6

2:57pm Wed 4 Jun 14

Flowergirl76 says...

reasonable75 wrote:
Flowergirl76 wrote:
The problem is that people have no respect anymore for a life.
It doesn't matter what ethnic group you belong to, whether you are rich or poor, live in a large detached house or in a council property or succeeded or not at school .
As was demonstrated during the riots - a girl from a privileged background, plenty of money in the family, nice big house, good education etc was caught and convicted of looting
Exactly !
[quote][p][bold]reasonable75[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Flowergirl76[/bold] wrote: The problem is that people have no respect anymore for a life. It doesn't matter what ethnic group you belong to, whether you are rich or poor, live in a large detached house or in a council property or succeeded or not at school .[/p][/quote]As was demonstrated during the riots - a girl from a privileged background, plenty of money in the family, nice big house, good education etc was caught and convicted of looting[/p][/quote]Exactly ! Flowergirl76
  • Score: 1

7:16pm Wed 4 Jun 14

TonyJohnson says...

As someone who lived nearby and "fled" to the Suburbs 30 years ago I am afraid we get the "Society" we deserve.

Imagine , circa 2014 , being criminally-minded: Firstly you will only get caught for a small proportion of your street crime thenyou will have to be foud Guilty many times before any Prison sentence. Even then you will have so many "Professionals" in your corner tat you have the odds, massively, in your favour. so well worth taking a risk and it beats long days building a "career" and you get the "Bling" with the power,prestige,girls and "respect"..

People are so scared of upsetting suspects you have to "prise" the colour and description of most assailaints so they are even protected by their victims !!

As you reap you shall sow...

Luckily I saw this coming in the 1980's and I don't even lock my back-door when I go out for the day and I am only 7 miles away from the "Sharp End" innit. Bruv..yougetme ?
As someone who lived nearby and "fled" to the Suburbs 30 years ago I am afraid we get the "Society" we deserve. Imagine , circa 2014 , being criminally-minded: Firstly you will only get caught for a small proportion of your street crime thenyou will have to be foud Guilty many times before any Prison sentence. Even then you will have so many "Professionals" in your corner tat you have the odds, massively, in your favour. so well worth taking a risk and it beats long days building a "career" and you get the "Bling" with the power,prestige,girls and "respect".. People are so scared of upsetting suspects you have to "prise" the colour and description of most assailaints so they are even protected by their victims !! As you reap you shall sow... Luckily I saw this coming in the 1980's and I don't even lock my back-door when I go out for the day and I am only 7 miles away from the "Sharp End" innit. Bruv..yougetme ? TonyJohnson
  • Score: 14

7:30pm Wed 4 Jun 14

TonyJohnson says...

If you want evidence of how ridiculous some people are view the Local Gossip Column of The East Dulwich Forum.

If suspects or perpetrators are White their colour ia always mentioned ( it may even be in the thread title ) however if they are "Black" it is like getting blood out of a stone before the average contributor mentions their Ethnicity and, even then, with the greatest reluctance and along the lines of "It so happens they were Black ". It is normally recealedafter 5 or 6 requests.People even the victims ( ! ) would rather not offend than be accused of being "racist".....if you don't believe me read some of the last years threads...
If you want evidence of how ridiculous some people are view the Local Gossip Column of The East Dulwich Forum. If suspects or perpetrators are White their colour ia always mentioned ( it may even be in the thread title ) however if they are "Black" it is like getting blood out of a stone before the average contributor mentions their Ethnicity and, even then, with the greatest reluctance and along the lines of "It so happens they were Black ". It is normally recealedafter 5 or 6 requests.People even the victims ( ! ) would rather not offend than be accused of being "racist".....if you don't believe me read some of the last years threads... TonyJohnson
  • Score: 15

9:36am Thu 5 Jun 14

kentlad says...

TonyJohnson wrote:
If you want evidence of how ridiculous some people are view the Local Gossip Column of The East Dulwich Forum.

If suspects or perpetrators are White their colour ia always mentioned ( it may even be in the thread title ) however if they are "Black" it is like getting blood out of a stone before the average contributor mentions their Ethnicity and, even then, with the greatest reluctance and along the lines of "It so happens they were Black ". It is normally recealedafter 5 or 6 requests.People even the victims ( ! ) would rather not offend than be accused of being "racist".....if you don't believe me read some of the last years threads...
You hit the nail right on the head there! I have tried to get this point across i dont know how many times but, many people especially 'Gypo-Joe' label you as racist - cant win!!!
[quote][p][bold]TonyJohnson[/bold] wrote: If you want evidence of how ridiculous some people are view the Local Gossip Column of The East Dulwich Forum. If suspects or perpetrators are White their colour ia always mentioned ( it may even be in the thread title ) however if they are "Black" it is like getting blood out of a stone before the average contributor mentions their Ethnicity and, even then, with the greatest reluctance and along the lines of "It so happens they were Black ". It is normally recealedafter 5 or 6 requests.People even the victims ( ! ) would rather not offend than be accused of being "racist".....if you don't believe me read some of the last years threads...[/p][/quote]You hit the nail right on the head there! I have tried to get this point across i dont know how many times but, many people especially 'Gypo-Joe' label you as racist - cant win!!! kentlad
  • Score: 13

11:42am Thu 5 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

kentlad wrote:
TonyJohnson wrote:
If you want evidence of how ridiculous some people are view the Local Gossip Column of The East Dulwich Forum.

If suspects or perpetrators are White their colour ia always mentioned ( it may even be in the thread title ) however if they are "Black" it is like getting blood out of a stone before the average contributor mentions their Ethnicity and, even then, with the greatest reluctance and along the lines of "It so happens they were Black ". It is normally recealedafter 5 or 6 requests.People even the victims ( ! ) would rather not offend than be accused of being "racist".....if you don't believe me read some of the last years threads...
You hit the nail right on the head there! I have tried to get this point across i dont know how many times but, many people especially 'Gypo-Joe' label you as racist - cant win!!!
This is the moron ( Elthamboy ) who frequents the White Unity Blog.


Run along now and mind your knuckles don't get too grazed again.
[quote][p][bold]kentlad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TonyJohnson[/bold] wrote: If you want evidence of how ridiculous some people are view the Local Gossip Column of The East Dulwich Forum. If suspects or perpetrators are White their colour ia always mentioned ( it may even be in the thread title ) however if they are "Black" it is like getting blood out of a stone before the average contributor mentions their Ethnicity and, even then, with the greatest reluctance and along the lines of "It so happens they were Black ". It is normally recealedafter 5 or 6 requests.People even the victims ( ! ) would rather not offend than be accused of being "racist".....if you don't believe me read some of the last years threads...[/p][/quote]You hit the nail right on the head there! I have tried to get this point across i dont know how many times but, many people especially 'Gypo-Joe' label you as racist - cant win!!![/p][/quote]This is the moron ( Elthamboy ) who frequents the White Unity Blog. Run along now and mind your knuckles don't get too grazed again. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 6

12:42pm Thu 5 Jun 14

kentlad says...

'Elthamboy' are you referring to me Gypo? haha nothing against Eltham or its residents but, i have told you on numerous occasions(getting quite boring repeating myself to be honest) i live in Chislehurst and have done all my life!
Already told you on here for thousands to read who i am and my local pub. I don't need to pretend i am someone i'm not as people who know me will tell you i speak my mind and not afraid to show it!
I'm sure you picked up some scrap metal from me once or was that my weekly rubbish???

You are a joker and everyone on here constantly tells you so why don’t you do everyone a favour and run along! Bye bye little boy
'Elthamboy' are you referring to me Gypo? haha nothing against Eltham or its residents but, i have told you on numerous occasions(getting quite boring repeating myself to be honest) i live in Chislehurst and have done all my life! Already told you on here for thousands to read who i am and my local pub. I don't need to pretend i am someone i'm not as people who know me will tell you i speak my mind and not afraid to show it! I'm sure you picked up some scrap metal from me once or was that my weekly rubbish??? You are a joker and everyone on here constantly tells you so why don’t you do everyone a favour and run along! Bye bye little boy kentlad
  • Score: 17

2:59pm Thu 5 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

Sorry about that wrong I got the moron, anyway sonny you will do just fine. Just cause you drink in a pub in Chislehurst boi don't mean you live there. You live in the Crays sonny don't tell porkies to Joe.

As for picking up any scrap from you son I don't do any business with bits a kids like you.
Sorry about that wrong I got the moron, anyway sonny you will do just fine. Just cause you drink in a pub in Chislehurst boi don't mean you live there. You live in the Crays sonny don't tell porkies to Joe. As for picking up any scrap from you son I don't do any business with bits a kids like you. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: 7

4:52pm Thu 5 Jun 14

kentlad says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
Sorry about that wrong I got the moron, anyway sonny you will do just fine. Just cause you drink in a pub in Chislehurst boi don't mean you live there. You live in the Crays sonny don't tell porkies to Joe.

As for picking up any scrap from you son I don't do any business with bits a kids like you.
Crays??? Now you are making me laugh haha most people in my local know where I live as I've been there for over thirty years and carried out building work for most if them over the years... The Crays lol JOKER!!!!
Your not even near the same league as me Gypo and if in honest all your name calling and pathetic jibes are hilarious as it just shows you are still a little boy who no doubt is still in school therefore I won't respond to your immature insults.
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: Sorry about that wrong I got the moron, anyway sonny you will do just fine. Just cause you drink in a pub in Chislehurst boi don't mean you live there. You live in the Crays sonny don't tell porkies to Joe. As for picking up any scrap from you son I don't do any business with bits a kids like you.[/p][/quote]Crays??? Now you are making me laugh haha most people in my local know where I live as I've been there for over thirty years and carried out building work for most if them over the years... The Crays lol JOKER!!!! Your not even near the same league as me Gypo and if in honest all your name calling and pathetic jibes are hilarious as it just shows you are still a little boy who no doubt is still in school therefore I won't respond to your immature insults. kentlad
  • Score: 10

5:24pm Thu 5 Jun 14

Gypo.Joe says...

" I won't respond to your immature insults "

Sorry mug you just did.

Builder oh yea, one of them one and half a day merchants giving it the large are ya ? Just like Daley who used to get on here giving it until he got ripped a new one more times than Elton John.

THAnK yOU
" I won't respond to your immature insults " Sorry mug you just did. Builder oh yea, one of them one and half a day merchants giving it the large are ya ? Just like Daley who used to get on here giving it until he got ripped a new one more times than Elton John. THAnK yOU Gypo.Joe
  • Score: -1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree