Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Lewisham women urged to 'get on your bikes' for free guided rides
Lewisham women are encouraged to get on their bikes for free guided cycle rides over the summer.
The rides, which stretch around nine miles and are suitable for cyclists of all standards, take place every Wednesday morning from Croydon to Ladywell.
They have been designed for women by British Breeze Cycle Network and will be led by a volunteer Breeze champion.
The event winds its way through mainly quiet roads and finishes at a café so riders can be refreshed and socialise.
To find out more visit lewisham.gov.uk/cycling
- Anerley Road blocked due to accident
- Pet of the Day: Light-pawed Misty the cat burglar
- PICTURED: North Kent flooding - shops, homes and train station deluged in summer storms
- VIDEO: Woman uncovers huge hidden sinkhole in St Paul's Cray
- Sevenoaks and Swanley MP Michael Fallon describes 'great privilege' of defence role
Comments are closed on this article.