Lewisham women are encouraged to get on their bikes for free guided cycle rides over the summer.
The rides, which stretch around nine miles and are suitable for cyclists of all standards, take place every Wednesday morning from Croydon to Ladywell.
They have been designed for women by British Breeze Cycle Network and will be led by a volunteer Breeze champion.
The event winds its way through mainly quiet roads and finishes at a café so riders can be refreshed and socialise.
To find out more visit lewisham.gov.uk/cycling
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police locate these suspected criminals?
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Firefighters tackle 3-hour blaze as rubbish dumped by fly-tippers catches fire at old Klinger factory in Sidcup
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- 'Superhero mad' Bromley boy gets new wheelchair after community campaign raises £22,000