Lewisham women are encouraged to get on their bikes for free guided cycle rides over the summer.
The rides, which stretch around nine miles and are suitable for cyclists of all standards, take place every Wednesday morning from Croydon to Ladywell.
They have been designed for women by British Breeze Cycle Network and will be led by a volunteer Breeze champion.
The event winds its way through mainly quiet roads and finishes at a café so riders can be refreshed and socialise.
To find out more visit lewisham.gov.uk/cycling
- UPDATE: Murder in Thamesmead - 11 arrests after fatal shooting
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash