Lewisham women are encouraged to get on their bikes for free guided cycle rides over the summer.
The rides, which stretch around nine miles and are suitable for cyclists of all standards, take place every Wednesday morning from Croydon to Ladywell.
They have been designed for women by British Breeze Cycle Network and will be led by a volunteer Breeze champion.
The event winds its way through mainly quiet roads and finishes at a café so riders can be refreshed and socialise.
To find out more visit lewisham.gov.uk/cycling
- QUIZ: Ukip or Mel Gibson - can you tell who said these outrageous comments?
- Bank holiday washout? Rain to hit London over Easter
- Jon Ronson and Victoria Hislop join first Greenwich Book Festival
- Government starts court action against Greenwich Council over Greenwich Time
- Fraudulent north Kent men denied British taxpayers £11.7 million