Lewisham women are encouraged to get on their bikes for free guided cycle rides over the summer.
The rides, which stretch around nine miles and are suitable for cyclists of all standards, take place every Wednesday morning from Croydon to Ladywell.
They have been designed for women by British Breeze Cycle Network and will be led by a volunteer Breeze champion.
The event winds its way through mainly quiet roads and finishes at a café so riders can be refreshed and socialise.
To find out more visit lewisham.gov.uk/cycling
- MP candidates back golf course fight - but what does Labour's Jim Dowd think?
- The Great British Bake Off's Paul Hollywood to race Aston Martin at Brands Hatch
- Trolls target Rio Ferdinand on Twitter hours after wife's cancer death
- 'Obstruction' blocks Woolwich train line at Greenwich
- Campaigners outraged by political proposal in 'community' Splash Park debate