Lewisham women are encouraged to get on their bikes for free guided cycle rides over the summer.
The rides, which stretch around nine miles and are suitable for cyclists of all standards, take place every Wednesday morning from Croydon to Ladywell.
They have been designed for women by British Breeze Cycle Network and will be led by a volunteer Breeze champion.
The event winds its way through mainly quiet roads and finishes at a café so riders can be refreshed and socialise.
To find out more visit lewisham.gov.uk/cycling
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these suspected criminals?
- WARNING: Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Three teenagers guilty of manslaughter of aspiring rapper Mdot in New Cross
- 'We could hear her screaming ': Burglars pin down pensioner while they ransacked her home for cash and jewellery
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday