Buskers are invited to audition for a spot playing at Lewisham Shopping Centre in a new musical move.
Musicians can either pop into the centre management office or send a SoundCloud or YouTube link showing off their skills.
The busking slots, for all ages and musical styles, will run between 9am to 5pm.
Lewisham Shopping Centre shopping manager Paul Redden said: “We can’t wait to get the Centre Stage project up and running.
“With so much unseen talent in the Lewisham area, it’s a chance to encourage local musicians to share their musical gifts.
“Having live musicians in the centre will create a fantastic ambience for shoppers, who I’m sure will enjoy being entertained while they shop.
“We wholeheartedly support the London #BackBusking campaign and see this as a great opportunity to prove that.”
To find out more visit lewishamshopping.co.uk/whats-on/calling-all-buskers
- 18-year-old moped rider dies in Hayes car crash
- Man who suffered fractured skull after night out in New Cross was carrying limited edition record, detectives say
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike
- How many times a day do train companys say sorry? Southern apologises to angry passengers more than any other, closely followed by Southeastern
- No TfL takeover planned for Southeastern services