Buskers are invited to audition for a spot playing at Lewisham Shopping Centre in a new musical move.
Musicians can either pop into the centre management office or send a SoundCloud or YouTube link showing off their skills.
The busking slots, for all ages and musical styles, will run between 9am to 5pm.
Lewisham Shopping Centre shopping manager Paul Redden said: “We can’t wait to get the Centre Stage project up and running.
“With so much unseen talent in the Lewisham area, it’s a chance to encourage local musicians to share their musical gifts.
“Having live musicians in the centre will create a fantastic ambience for shoppers, who I’m sure will enjoy being entertained while they shop.
“We wholeheartedly support the London #BackBusking campaign and see this as a great opportunity to prove that.”
To find out more visit lewishamshopping.co.uk/whats-on/calling-all-buskers
- Dotty drawings done on napkins in Gravesend cafe win award for artist
- Police appeal for information after thieves swipe watches worth £22,000 in Chislehurst
- Statistic showing 1 in 4 black men face prostate cancer prompts Lewisham campaign
- Cyclist taken to major injuries unit after hitting open car door in Greenwich
- QUIZ: Take our Halloween test to see how brave you really are