Buskers are invited to audition for a spot playing at Lewisham Shopping Centre in a new musical move.
Musicians can either pop into the centre management office or send a SoundCloud or YouTube link showing off their skills.
The busking slots, for all ages and musical styles, will run between 9am to 5pm.
Lewisham Shopping Centre shopping manager Paul Redden said: “We can’t wait to get the Centre Stage project up and running.
“With so much unseen talent in the Lewisham area, it’s a chance to encourage local musicians to share their musical gifts.
“Having live musicians in the centre will create a fantastic ambience for shoppers, who I’m sure will enjoy being entertained while they shop.
“We wholeheartedly support the London #BackBusking campaign and see this as a great opportunity to prove that.”
To find out more visit lewishamshopping.co.uk/whats-on/calling-all-buskers
- UPDATED: Sadiq Khan beats Zac Goldsmith to become the new Mayor of London
- Sadiq Khan set to lead majority Labour group as Ukip picks up first London Assembly seats in more than a decade
- AS IT HAPPENED: Our live coverage of the very long day when Sadiq Khan became Mayor of London
- UPDATE: Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- 'Watch over us': Lewisham murder victim named as friends pay tribute