Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man released after being arrested for possession of an imitation firearm in a public place in Erith
A 27-year-old man has been released without charge after being arrested for possessing an imitation firearm in Erith yesterday (May 29).
Officers were called by the British Transport Police at around 12.15pm to South Road, Erith following a report by a member of the public of a man with a firearm.
Police, including firearms officers, attended.
The man was arrested for possession of an imitation firearm in a public place.
He was taken to a south London police station but later released without charge, with no further action taken.
- UPDATE: Armed police in South Darenth after woman rushed to hospital
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Popular Greenwich market wins award
- Old people's charity being 'thrown out' of Swanley base by council
Comments are closed on this article.