A 27-year-old man has been released without charge after being arrested for possessing an imitation firearm in Erith yesterday (May 29).
Officers were called by the British Transport Police at around 12.15pm to South Road, Erith following a report by a member of the public of a man with a firearm.
Police, including firearms officers, attended.
The man was arrested for possession of an imitation firearm in a public place.
He was taken to a south London police station but later released without charge, with no further action taken.
- POLL: 100 sexiest women in the world revealed - but who would you vote for?
- Beckenham man named among Brits missing after Nepalese earthquake
- UPDATE: Missing 10-year-old boy found safe and well
- PICTURED: Assault rifle replica seized from Catford address
- Hextable special school saved from closure after parents rally