A 27-year-old man has been released without charge after being arrested for possessing an imitation firearm in Erith yesterday (May 29).
Officers were called by the British Transport Police at around 12.15pm to South Road, Erith following a report by a member of the public of a man with a firearm.
Police, including firearms officers, attended.
The man was arrested for possession of an imitation firearm in a public place.
He was taken to a south London police station but later released without charge, with no further action taken.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire