What did you get up to on the weekend that just was? Here are some photos - and we would love to see yours.
We’re on the lookout for the most interesting photos from the weekend just gone taken by you fine folks of south-east London and north Kent.
Were you enjoying some fresh air on a walk or bike ride? Were you chilling with your mates, shopping, playing sports, taking care of the garden? Did you have a big night out?
Send us an image from your weekend, whatever you were doing, so we can build a fun snapshot here of how people ended their May and started June.
Sarah-Jane Platt said: "This is what we did this weekend - The Color Run, Wembley:
Adrian Miah was with his dog Bella enjoying Addington Hills:
From Lisa Askew in Welling: Shadey Scandals, my husband Alex's band, played at Get Well Soon Winnie fundraiser biker event on Saturday at the Crayford Arms. Perfect weather for a beautiful little girl. Lots of money raised!
And again from Lisa: A gorgeous flower photo, to makw you smile, relaxing in the garden on Sunday after the fundraiser.
- Could you be a butler in the buff? This job is for blokes with naked ambition
- REVEALED: Everything including the kitchen sink - where lusty Londoners love having sex around the home
- GALLERY: The best places to celebrate National Pizza Day according to our readers
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- 10 actors with south London links who could be the next Doctor Who