What did you get up to on the weekend that just was? Here are some photos - and we would love to see yours.
We’re on the lookout for the most interesting photos from the weekend just gone taken by you fine folks of south-east London and north Kent.
Were you enjoying some fresh air on a walk or bike ride? Were you chilling with your mates, shopping, playing sports, taking care of the garden? Did you have a big night out?
Send us an image from your weekend, whatever you were doing, so we can build a fun snapshot here of how people ended their May and started June.
Sarah-Jane Platt said: "This is what we did this weekend - The Color Run, Wembley:
Adrian Miah was with his dog Bella enjoying Addington Hills:
From Lisa Askew in Welling: Shadey Scandals, my husband Alex's band, played at Get Well Soon Winnie fundraiser biker event on Saturday at the Crayford Arms. Perfect weather for a beautiful little girl. Lots of money raised!
And again from Lisa: A gorgeous flower photo, to makw you smile, relaxing in the garden on Sunday after the fundraiser.
- SPOTTED: Loch Ness Monster in Beckenham park
- PICTURES: Which of these last 22 adorable animals should win a place in our Cute Pets final?
- IN PICTURES: Christmas time, kids get set to whine – these will be the top toys this year
- 18 things that will definitely happen during Euro 2016
- These are the 10 cats through to our Cute Pets final - now we want your 'other' animal photos