What did you get up to on the weekend that just was? Here are some photos - and we would love to see yours.
We’re on the lookout for the most interesting photos from the weekend just gone taken by you fine folks of south-east London and north Kent.
Were you enjoying some fresh air on a walk or bike ride? Were you chilling with your mates, shopping, playing sports, taking care of the garden? Did you have a big night out?
Send us an image from your weekend, whatever you were doing, so we can build a fun snapshot here of how people ended their May and started June.
Sarah-Jane Platt said: "This is what we did this weekend - The Color Run, Wembley:
Adrian Miah was with his dog Bella enjoying Addington Hills:
From Lisa Askew in Welling: Shadey Scandals, my husband Alex's band, played at Get Well Soon Winnie fundraiser biker event on Saturday at the Crayford Arms. Perfect weather for a beautiful little girl. Lots of money raised!
And again from Lisa: A gorgeous flower photo, to makw you smile, relaxing in the garden on Sunday after the fundraiser.
- Stat Chat: Top 5 tips for happy life - with 58 revealed to be best age
- Top 10 facts you probably didn't know about autumn
- Stat Chat: London’s top 5 favourite restaurant cuisines
- 10 weird McDonald’s facts as chain celebrates 40 years since opening first UK branch in Woolwich
- Stat Chat: Top 10 words of wisdom – sayings that have stuck with us since childhood