There is traffic reported in Lee after a crash this morning (May 30) between two cars.
Emergency services were called to the junction of Parkcroft Road and A205 St Mildreds Road to reports of a road traffic collision at around 11am.
London Ambulance Service sent one ambulance crew to the scene and treated a 26-year-old man for injuries which are thought to be minor.
Police also attended the scene.
St Mildreds Road is partially blocked due to the earlier crash.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time