A trespasser was found on train tracks at Bickley last night.
Delays to services between Bromley South, Orpington, and Swanley were reported at around around 9pm.
Both First Capital Connect and Southeastern were affected and notified the public of disruption on Twitter using the hashtag #Bickley.
However the trespasser was said to have been caught soon after.
One user on the social media site tweeted: "Male located on the tracks by I99, local units and British Transport Police guided in and male detained without incident."
National Rail announced soon after the individual had been removed and all lines were open, though added there was a risk of 15-minute delays to journeys until midnight.
- Traffic 'nightmare' in Catford following pub fire
- He lived long and prospered: A tribute to Star Trek legend Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
- VIDEO: Watch half-naked transvestite twerking in Lewisham
- Fresh Lewisham teachers strike planned over academies
- Top TV stars attend Lewisham Youth Conference