A trespasser was found on train tracks at Bickley last night.
Delays to services between Bromley South, Orpington, and Swanley were reported at around around 9pm.
Both First Capital Connect and Southeastern were affected and notified the public of disruption on Twitter using the hashtag #Bickley.
However the trespasser was said to have been caught soon after.
One user on the social media site tweeted: "Male located on the tracks by I99, local units and British Transport Police guided in and male detained without incident."
National Rail announced soon after the individual had been removed and all lines were open, though added there was a risk of 15-minute delays to journeys until midnight.
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital