A trespasser was found on train tracks at Bickley last night.
Delays to services between Bromley South, Orpington, and Swanley were reported at around around 9pm.
Both First Capital Connect and Southeastern were affected and notified the public of disruption on Twitter using the hashtag #Bickley.
However the trespasser was said to have been caught soon after.
One user on the social media site tweeted: "Male located on the tracks by I99, local units and British Transport Police guided in and male detained without incident."
National Rail announced soon after the individual had been removed and all lines were open, though added there was a risk of 15-minute delays to journeys until midnight.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire