A trespasser was found on train tracks at Bickley last night.
Delays to services between Bromley South, Orpington, and Swanley were reported at around around 9pm.
Both First Capital Connect and Southeastern were affected and notified the public of disruption on Twitter using the hashtag #Bickley.
However the trespasser was said to have been caught soon after.
One user on the social media site tweeted: "Male located on the tracks by I99, local units and British Transport Police guided in and male detained without incident."
National Rail announced soon after the individual had been removed and all lines were open, though added there was a risk of 15-minute delays to journeys until midnight.
- UPDATE: Eight mile queues on M25 after police rescue man from Dartford bridge
- PARTY TIME! Send us your school prom photos for our gallery
- UPDATE: Residents' concern as travellers pitch up on Winn's Common, Plumstead for over a week
- VIDEO: Take a tour of Abbey Wood's Elizabeth Line station
- Battle of the Somme 100th anniversary - send us your photos and stories of ancestors who fought