A trespasser was found on train tracks at Bickley last night.
Delays to services between Bromley South, Orpington, and Swanley were reported at around around 9pm.
Both First Capital Connect and Southeastern were affected and notified the public of disruption on Twitter using the hashtag #Bickley.
However the trespasser was said to have been caught soon after.
One user on the social media site tweeted: "Male located on the tracks by I99, local units and British Transport Police guided in and male detained without incident."
National Rail announced soon after the individual had been removed and all lines were open, though added there was a risk of 15-minute delays to journeys until midnight.
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'