A Northfleet man has denied committing sexual offences against a child in Erith 10 years ago.
Raymond Barham, 65, of Huntley Avenue, is charged with two counts of assaulting a girl under 13 in October 2004 or before.
He appeared at Woolwich Crown Court on May 27 (Tuesday) and previously on March 11.
The 65-year-old now faces a trial at Woolwich Crown Court on September 1.
His bail conditions mean he cannot contact the alleged victim or have any unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 16.
- Tube workers vote on strike action in dispute over sacked colleague
- WEATHER: Temperatures set to soar as March checks out
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Off the road: 'Catastrophe' averted as fraudster who took other people's driving tests is jailed
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for well-being of teenager missing from home for nearly a month