A Northfleet man has denied committing sexual offences against a child in Erith 10 years ago.
Raymond Barham, 65, of Huntley Avenue, is charged with two counts of assaulting a girl under 13 in October 2004 or before.
He appeared at Woolwich Crown Court on May 27 (Tuesday) and previously on March 11.
The 65-year-old now faces a trial at Woolwich Crown Court on September 1.
His bail conditions mean he cannot contact the alleged victim or have any unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 16.
- Police urge revellers to be 'vigilant' at London Marathon after alleged plans to attack Anzac events
- Two people injured in Welling crash
- 36,000 runners, cold spectators, 26.2 facts and Paula's last hurrah: runners line-up for the London Marathon 2015
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina