A Northfleet man has denied committing sexual offences against a child in Erith 10 years ago.
Raymond Barham, 65, of Huntley Avenue, is charged with two counts of assaulting a girl under 13 in October 2004 or before.
He appeared at Woolwich Crown Court on May 27 (Tuesday) and previously on March 11.
The 65-year-old now faces a trial at Woolwich Crown Court on September 1.
His bail conditions mean he cannot contact the alleged victim or have any unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 16.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent