A Northfleet man has denied committing sexual offences against a child in Erith 10 years ago.
Raymond Barham, 65, of Huntley Avenue, is charged with two counts of assaulting a girl under 13 in October 2004 or before.
He appeared at Woolwich Crown Court on May 27 (Tuesday) and previously on March 11.
The 65-year-old now faces a trial at Woolwich Crown Court on September 1.
His bail conditions mean he cannot contact the alleged victim or have any unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 16.
- Man died at Queen Elizabeth Hospital after staff failed to treat him properly
- PICTURED: Nine people arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in series of raids in Thamesmead
- Bexleyheath man wants motorcyclists to wear correct safety gear following his nasty crash
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- TRAVEL WARNING: Signalling problems at Orpington