A Northfleet man has denied committing sexual offences against a child in Erith 10 years ago.
Raymond Barham, 65, of Huntley Avenue, is charged with two counts of assaulting a girl under 13 in October 2004 or before.
He appeared at Woolwich Crown Court on May 27 (Tuesday) and previously on March 11.
The 65-year-old now faces a trial at Woolwich Crown Court on September 1.
His bail conditions mean he cannot contact the alleged victim or have any unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 16.
- 'Pools of blood' after teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham Shopping Centre
- Crayford boy refuses to attend school after being dropped from top set of classes
- People led to safety as man is seen holding 'giant axe' in Sidcup
- Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Eltham
- Swanley by-election triggered following death of Swanley councillor