A Northfleet man has denied committing sexual offences against a child in Erith 10 years ago.
Raymond Barham, 65, of Huntley Avenue, is charged with two counts of assaulting a girl under 13 in October 2004 or before.
He appeared at Woolwich Crown Court on May 27 (Tuesday) and previously on March 11.
The 65-year-old now faces a trial at Woolwich Crown Court on September 1.
His bail conditions mean he cannot contact the alleged victim or have any unsupervised contact with anyone aged under 16.
- Crayford couple open The Penny Farthing - Bexley's second micropub
- Pair prosecuted for attempts to defraud Greenwich Council
- Police appeal following stolen jewellery in Lewisham
- Penge fundraising campaign to remember Second World War dead is a success
- WIN! Tickets to West End hit Memphis the Musical