Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man arrested for possessing firearm in in South Road, Erith
A man allegedly brandishing a firearm has been arrested in Erith today (May 29).
Officers from the Met were called by British Transport Police at around 12.15pm to South Road, Erith, following a report by a member of the public of a man with a firearm.
A man has now been arrested on suspicion of possession of a firearm.
He remains in custody at a south London police station.
A firearm was recovered at the scene.
More to follow.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885 721 or email email@example.com
- Interview: Deptford band Athlete ready for rare homecoming gig at On Blackheath festival
- New bike for Belvedere 4-year-old with cerebral palsy thanks to charity day
- Bromley to commemorate the outbreak of the First World War
- Pedestrian hit by motorbike in Downham leaves man seriously injured
- PICTURES: Dr Who in Bromley: Comic book store celebrates 25 years of science fiction fun
Comments are closed on this article.