Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man arrested for possessing firearm in in South Road, Erith
A man allegedly brandishing a firearm has been arrested in Erith today (May 29).
Officers from the Met were called by British Transport Police at around 12.15pm to South Road, Erith, following a report by a member of the public of a man with a firearm.
A man has now been arrested on suspicion of possession of a firearm.
He remains in custody at a south London police station.
A firearm was recovered at the scene.
More to follow.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885 721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PICTURED: Surprise street party held for outgoing Sidcup headteacher
- 10 of the worst excuses for drivers stopping illegally on hard shoulder of motorways
- Man, 21, in life-threatening condition after being hit by Catford car
- PICTURES: Eight puppies abandoned in Orpington road
- Over 300 children attend fun day at Upton Primary School in Bexleyheath to raise £2800
Comments are closed on this article.