A man allegedly brandishing a firearm has been arrested in Erith today (May 29).
Officers from the Met were called by British Transport Police at around 12.15pm to South Road, Erith, following a report by a member of the public of a man with a firearm.
A man has now been arrested on suspicion of possession of a firearm.
He remains in custody at a south London police station.
A firearm was recovered at the scene.
More to follow.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885 721 or email email@example.com
- Celebrity chef duo open Bromley College's new restaurant
- Do you think 'London's highest paid councillor' has too many jobs?
- UPDATE: Ram raid - drug arrests at Catford pub
- Swanley Banqueting report: exposing nepotism and potential for fraud or a 'political stunt'?
- Man charged after assault in Gilbert Close, Swanscombe