Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man arrested for possessing firearm in in South Road, Erith
A man allegedly brandishing a firearm has been arrested in Erith today (May 29).
Officers from the Met were called by British Transport Police at around 12.15pm to South Road, Erith, following a report by a member of the public of a man with a firearm.
A man has now been arrested on suspicion of possession of a firearm.
He remains in custody at a south London police station.
A firearm was recovered at the scene.
More to follow.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885 721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thamesmead in Bloom shows residents at their green-fingered best
- Kitten gets head stuck in Lee garden table
- PICTURED: Crash involving car driven by 'nun' and bus in Bromley High Street
- Pensioner slams 'dangerous' Plumstead sheltered housing
- 4 photos of floods in Beckenham area – taken 136 years apart
Comments are closed on this article.