A woman and two children escaped from a house fire in Plumstead this afternoon (May 29).
Around 20 firefighters battled the blaze in Admaston Road where crews were called at around 3.30pm with the flames under control by 4.45pm.
Four fire engines attended the scene where 25 per cent of the first floor was alight.
A London Fire Brigade spokesman said: “We were called at 4.40pm. It was under control by 4.45pm.
“A lady and two children escaped before the brigade arrived.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email any pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash