A woman and two children escaped from a house fire in Plumstead this afternoon (May 29).
Around 20 firefighters battled the blaze in Admaston Road where crews were called at around 3.30pm with the flames under control by 4.45pm.
Four fire engines attended the scene where 25 per cent of the first floor was alight.
A London Fire Brigade spokesman said: “We were called at 4.40pm. It was under control by 4.45pm.
“A lady and two children escaped before the brigade arrived.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email any pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine