A woman and two children escaped from a house fire in Plumstead this afternoon (May 29).
Around 20 firefighters battled the blaze in Admaston Road where crews were called at around 3.30pm with the flames under control by 4.45pm.
Four fire engines attended the scene where 25 per cent of the first floor was alight.
A London Fire Brigade spokesman said: “We were called at 4.40pm. It was under control by 4.45pm.
“A lady and two children escaped before the brigade arrived.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email any pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- London and Kent set for snow as early as tomorrow
- Police want information after two indecent exposures in the same road in Bexley
- Developers criticised for advertising showing "only white faces"
- 5 Thoughts: The Greeks, the blue fox and flying our flag upside-down
- Sidcup library to close for three weeks for improvement