A man from Dartford and a woman from Sidcup have appeared in court in connection with alleged "serious physical harm" suffered by a three-year-old boy.
Gregory Dassrath, 32, of Ribblesdale Road, Dartford, and Catherine Garrard, 38, of Longmeadow Road, Sidcup, appeared at Bexley Magistrates' Court on May 28.
They are accused of causing or allowing the child to suffer serious physical harm between September 22 and 28 last year.
The boy cannot be named for legal reasons.
Mr Dassrath and Ms Garrard are on conditional bail and will appear at Inner London Crown Court next month.
- UPDATE: Woman charged over Mottingham stabbing
- Bexley volunteers honoured for reading boost
- Bromley man's desperate plea after beloved parrot goes missing
- REVIEW: Merrell Annex GTX walking boots
- Downham man has fluid drained from heart to treat condition 'overlooked by Lewisham Hospital'