Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Pair in court over 'serious physical harm' suffered by three-year-old boy
A man from Dartford and a woman from Sidcup have appeared in court in connection with alleged "serious physical harm" suffered by a three-year-old boy.
Gregory Dassrath, 32, of Ribblesdale Road, Dartford, and Catherine Garrard, 38, of Longmeadow Road, Sidcup, appeared at Bexley Magistrates' Court on May 28.
They are accused of causing or allowing the child to suffer serious physical harm between September 22 and 28 last year.
The boy cannot be named for legal reasons.
Mr Dassrath and Ms Garrard are on conditional bail and will appear at Inner London Crown Court next month.
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel