A man from Dartford and a woman from Sidcup have appeared in court in connection with alleged "serious physical harm" suffered by a three-year-old boy.
Gregory Dassrath, 32, of Ribblesdale Road, Dartford, and Catherine Garrard, 38, of Longmeadow Road, Sidcup, appeared at Bexley Magistrates' Court on May 28.
They are accused of causing or allowing the child to suffer serious physical harm between September 22 and 28 last year.
The boy cannot be named for legal reasons.
Mr Dassrath and Ms Garrard are on conditional bail and will appear at Inner London Crown Court next month.
- Beckenham woman jailed after trying to smuggle nearly £300k worth of cocaine into UK
- Bromley MP Bob Neill brands Douglas Carswell Ukip defection 'misguided' and 'self-defeating'
- Chislehurst woman praises borough's new medical technology that uses 'video conferencing' to care for strokes
- Thamesmead teenager amazes Got to Dance judges as group dances its way to final
- PubSpy reviews The Spanish Galleon, Greenwich