A man from Dartford and a woman from Sidcup have appeared in court in connection with alleged "serious physical harm" suffered by a three-year-old boy.
Gregory Dassrath, 32, of Ribblesdale Road, Dartford, and Catherine Garrard, 38, of Longmeadow Road, Sidcup, appeared at Bexley Magistrates' Court on May 28.
They are accused of causing or allowing the child to suffer serious physical harm between September 22 and 28 last year.
The boy cannot be named for legal reasons.
Mr Dassrath and Ms Garrard are on conditional bail and will appear at Inner London Crown Court next month.
- TRAFFIC WARNING: Six-mile queues on Dartford Crossing after crash and Tunnel break-down
- Man died at Queen Elizabeth Hospital after staff failed to treat him properly
- PICTURED: Nine people arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in series of raids in Thamesmead
- Bexleyheath man wants motorcyclists to wear correct safety gear following his nasty crash
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill