A man from Dartford and a woman from Sidcup have appeared in court in connection with alleged "serious physical harm" suffered by a three-year-old boy.
Gregory Dassrath, 32, of Ribblesdale Road, Dartford, and Catherine Garrard, 38, of Longmeadow Road, Sidcup, appeared at Bexley Magistrates' Court on May 28.
They are accused of causing or allowing the child to suffer serious physical harm between September 22 and 28 last year.
The boy cannot be named for legal reasons.
Mr Dassrath and Ms Garrard are on conditional bail and will appear at Inner London Crown Court next month.
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital