A car flipped over on to its side during an accident in Erith yesterday evening.
The silver Peugeot can be seen with its wheels in the air resting on its right side approaching the fish roundabout.
The incident happened at just after 7.10pm in Bronze Age Way.
The male driver, aged 20, was taken to hospital.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 7.13pm to reports of a road traffic collision on Bronze Age Way.
"We sent an ambulance crew to the scene.
"A man was taken to Queen Elizabeth hospital with minor injuries."
No other cars were involved or injuries recorded.
- Fans call on Charlton to honour 'one of our family' Addicks fan PC Keith Palmer after death in Parliament terrorist attack
- Tributes paid to hero police officer killed in terror attack
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- IN PICTURES: Terror at Houses of Parliament as knifeman kills police officer and mows down pedestrians
- £20,000 reward offered in Lewisham murder investigation