A car flipped over on to its side during an accident in Erith yesterday evening.
The silver Peugeot can be seen with its wheels in the air resting on its right side approaching the fish roundabout.
The incident happened at just after 7.10pm in Bronze Age Way.
The male driver, aged 20, was taken to hospital.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 7.13pm to reports of a road traffic collision on Bronze Age Way.
"We sent an ambulance crew to the scene.
"A man was taken to Queen Elizabeth hospital with minor injuries."
No other cars were involved or injuries recorded.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union