A car flipped over on to its side during an accident in Erith yesterday evening.
The silver Peugeot can be seen with its wheels in the air resting on its right side approaching the fish roundabout.
The incident happened at just after 7.10pm in Bronze Age Way.
The male driver, aged 20, was taken to hospital.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 7.13pm to reports of a road traffic collision on Bronze Age Way.
"We sent an ambulance crew to the scene.
"A man was taken to Queen Elizabeth hospital with minor injuries."
No other cars were involved or injuries recorded.
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford
- Sidcup man who heard voices and believed he had superpowers jumped in front of train, inquest hears
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Bexley police are hunting these six suspected criminals
- UPDATE: Three people arrested on suspicion of firearms offences after armed police stop taxi on A2 at Ebbsfleet
- APPEAL: Man wanted for 'serious assault' in Sidcup