A car flipped over on to its side during an accident in Erith yesterday evening.
The silver Peugeot can be seen with its wheels in the air resting on its right side approaching the fish roundabout.
The incident happened at just after 7.10pm in Bronze Age Way.
The male driver, aged 20, was taken to hospital.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 7.13pm to reports of a road traffic collision on Bronze Age Way.
"We sent an ambulance crew to the scene.
"A man was taken to Queen Elizabeth hospital with minor injuries."
No other cars were involved or injuries recorded.
- Man died at Queen Elizabeth Hospital after staff failed to treat him properly
- PICTURED: Nine people arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in series of raids in Thamesmead
- Bexleyheath man wants motorcyclists to wear correct safety gear following his nasty crash
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- TRAVEL WARNING: Signalling problems at Orpington