A car flipped over on to its side during an accident in Erith yesterday evening.
The silver Peugeot can be seen with its wheels in the air resting on its right side approaching the fish roundabout.
The incident happened at just after 7.10pm in Bronze Age Way.
The male driver, aged 20, was taken to hospital.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 7.13pm to reports of a road traffic collision on Bronze Age Way.
"We sent an ambulance crew to the scene.
"A man was taken to Queen Elizabeth hospital with minor injuries."
No other cars were involved or injuries recorded.
- UPDATE: 48 residents evacuated after sinkhole opens up in Plumstead
- Both Sidcup Leisure Centre swimming pools expected to be closed for six days after flooding
- PICTURED: Geordie Shore beauty Holly Hagan meets fans in Bexleyheath as she celebrates 3st super slim down
- UPDATE: Man killed by train near Dartford station
- Air ambulance lands in Abbey Wood after teenager stabbed