The world’s largest one-day classic car event is coming to Bromley on Sunday, June 8, with added attractions.
A Hot Rod review, classic car trading section and all-day live music have been added to the Bromley Pageant of Motoring at Norman Park.
Television’s Fuzz Townshend, of Car SOS, will be demonstrating his extensive knowledge and hosting in the arena alongside motoring broadcaster Gemma Scott.
The pageant will see more than 3,000 classic cars from around the world gathering, with numerous celebrations including 90 years of the MG, 25 years of the MX5 and 21 years of the Ford Mondeo.
As well as classic cars, a mix of steam engines, motor cycles and modified cars will be on display.
Advance tickets cost £11. Go to bromleypageant.co.uk
- Learn to Cycle lessons introduced at Gravesend Cyclopark
- Stars to line-up at The Valley for Soccer Six celebrity football tournament
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- Rare Elvis Presley gold suit to arrive at Greenwich exhibition under armed guard
- MAPPED: 15 amazing Easter Egg hunts