The world’s largest one-day classic car event is coming to Bromley on Sunday, June 8, with added attractions.
A Hot Rod review, classic car trading section and all-day live music have been added to the Bromley Pageant of Motoring at Norman Park.
Television’s Fuzz Townshend, of Car SOS, will be demonstrating his extensive knowledge and hosting in the arena alongside motoring broadcaster Gemma Scott.
The pageant will see more than 3,000 classic cars from around the world gathering, with numerous celebrations including 90 years of the MG, 25 years of the MX5 and 21 years of the Ford Mondeo.
As well as classic cars, a mix of steam engines, motor cycles and modified cars will be on display.
Advance tickets cost £11. Go to bromleypageant.co.uk
- Light on time for the festive season at Kew
- Holidays are coming: This is where you'll be able to see the Coca-Cola Christmas truck in London
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent