The world’s largest one-day classic car event is coming to Bromley on Sunday, June 8, with added attractions.
A Hot Rod review, classic car trading section and all-day live music have been added to the Bromley Pageant of Motoring at Norman Park.
Television’s Fuzz Townshend, of Car SOS, will be demonstrating his extensive knowledge and hosting in the arena alongside motoring broadcaster Gemma Scott.
The pageant will see more than 3,000 classic cars from around the world gathering, with numerous celebrations including 90 years of the MG, 25 years of the MX5 and 21 years of the Ford Mondeo.
As well as classic cars, a mix of steam engines, motor cycles and modified cars will be on display.
Advance tickets cost £11. Go to bromleypageant.co.uk
- 26.2 things you didn't know about the London Marathon
- Kidbrooke Beer Festival is back for Bank Holiday
- Meantime's BrewFest to return in Greenwich
- WALK: Greenland Dock to Deptford Creek with help from The London Thames Path illustrated guide
- Crystal Palace Overground Festival receives nearly £10,000 in lottery funding