Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Huge classic car show pulls into Bromley this weekend
The world’s largest one-day classic car event is coming to Bromley on Sunday, June 8, with added attractions.
A Hot Rod review, classic car trading section and all-day live music have been added to the Bromley Pageant of Motoring at Norman Park.
Television’s Fuzz Townshend, of Car SOS, will be demonstrating his extensive knowledge and hosting in the arena alongside motoring broadcaster Gemma Scott.
The pageant will see more than 3,000 classic cars from around the world gathering, with numerous celebrations including 90 years of the MG, 25 years of the MX5 and 21 years of the Ford Mondeo.
As well as classic cars, a mix of steam engines, motor cycles and modified cars will be on display.
Advance tickets cost £11. Go to bromleypageant.co.uk
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- Visit the Owletts as National Trust launches the Great British Walk
- VIDEO: New Thames Clippers deal could see passenger numbers rocket
- 5 things to see and do in...Catford
- 15 things you need to see or do this week
Comments are closed on this article.