'Fabulous' Bromley High School exhibitions show off 'stunning' GCSE and A level work (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
'Fabulous' Bromley High School exhibitions show off 'stunning' GCSE and A level work
Left to right: A level students Isabel Cauchi, 18, Katie Everest, 18, Zara Zaidi, 18 and Helen Phillips, 17
Bromley High School held "fabulous" annual GCSE and A level exhibitions for art and design and technology last month.
The exhibitions were a chance to show off the talents of the Bromley High girls, with everything from paintings and photography to storage units, lamps, book stands and clocks on display.
Left to right: GCSE students Millie Player, 16, Stephanie Collins, 15, Hannah Wooderson, 16, Georgia Ware-Lane, 16 and Beth Edwards, 15
Head teacher Louise Simpson said: "I am sure that you were as impressed as I was with the fabulous DT and art show.
"The talent and the work that the girls have put in really does speak for itself.
"The art and DT teams have worked tirelessly on making all that we saw so fabulous and I am very grateful to every one of them.
"I am always hugely impressed by the girls' creativity and have to remind myself that this is not a degree show. Stunning."
- PICTURED: Belvedere police find "disgusting" house after squatter raid
- Man rushed to hospital after road rage assault at Bexleyheath crash
- Police want to speak 'bewildered' man after burglary in Hayes newsagents
- Fresh appeal over fake policemen distraction burglary in Swanley
- One in five mums announce birth on Facebook within half an hour
Comments are closed on this article.