Bromley High School held "fabulous" annual GCSE and A level exhibitions for art and design and technology last month.
The exhibitions were a chance to show off the talents of the Bromley High girls, with everything from paintings and photography to storage units, lamps, book stands and clocks on display.
Left to right: GCSE students Millie Player, 16, Stephanie Collins, 15, Hannah Wooderson, 16, Georgia Ware-Lane, 16 and Beth Edwards, 15
Head teacher Louise Simpson said: "I am sure that you were as impressed as I was with the fabulous DT and art show.
"The talent and the work that the girls have put in really does speak for itself.
"The art and DT teams have worked tirelessly on making all that we saw so fabulous and I am very grateful to every one of them.
"I am always hugely impressed by the girls' creativity and have to remind myself that this is not a degree show. Stunning."
- Man fighting for life in hospital after attack near O2 Arena
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- JAILED: Gang that tortured hostages with iron before leaving them in car boot
- Fraudster siphoned tens of thousands of pounds in land sale scam