Bromley High School held "fabulous" annual GCSE and A level exhibitions for art and design and technology last month.
The exhibitions were a chance to show off the talents of the Bromley High girls, with everything from paintings and photography to storage units, lamps, book stands and clocks on display.
Left to right: GCSE students Millie Player, 16, Stephanie Collins, 15, Hannah Wooderson, 16, Georgia Ware-Lane, 16 and Beth Edwards, 15
Head teacher Louise Simpson said: "I am sure that you were as impressed as I was with the fabulous DT and art show.
"The talent and the work that the girls have put in really does speak for itself.
"The art and DT teams have worked tirelessly on making all that we saw so fabulous and I am very grateful to every one of them.
"I am always hugely impressed by the girls' creativity and have to remind myself that this is not a degree show. Stunning."
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield
- UPDATE: Three arrests after shooting in Dartford
- Massive pile of rubbish, derelict boats and gas cylinders on fire in Erith
- Greenwich drug dealer found with 72 wraps of crack cocaine jailed
- This real-life Dr Dolittle wants to help more animals desperately in need - but he needs your help first