Two people in their 50s have been taken to hospital after a two-car crash in Eltham this afternoon (May 28).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent two ambulance crews to Crookston Road after being called to a road traffic collision at 12.37pm.
Staff treated two patients for minor injuries and they were taken to Woolwich’s Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Nearby Rochester Way was blocked in both directions due to the crash with B16 on diversion.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 12.37pm to reports of a road traffic collision in Crookston Road.
“We sent two ambulance crews to the scene and staff treated two patients, both reported to be in their 50s.
“They were treated for minor injuries and taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.”
- UPDATE: One still in critical condition after car ploughs into pedestrians before smashing into wall in Bellingham crash
- Prostitutes warned and two people arrested after police carry out brothel raids overnight
- Tougher rules on using mobile phones while driving come into force this week
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'