Two people in their 50s have been taken to hospital after a two-car crash in Eltham this afternoon (May 28).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent two ambulance crews to Crookston Road after being called to a road traffic collision at 12.37pm.
Staff treated two patients for minor injuries and they were taken to Woolwich’s Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Nearby Rochester Way was blocked in both directions due to the crash with B16 on diversion.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 12.37pm to reports of a road traffic collision in Crookston Road.
“We sent two ambulance crews to the scene and staff treated two patients, both reported to be in their 50s.
“They were treated for minor injuries and taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.”
- Jealous grandfather who stabbed ex-partner to death in Kidbrooke jailed for life
- 'Crocodile or dinosaur?' Terrifying creature discovered at docks near Greenwich
- UPDATE: Sewer in Sidcup collapses closing Main Road for 10 days
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- Man pleads not guilty to causing death by careless driving after fatal Gravesend crash