Two people in their 50s have been taken to hospital after a two-car crash in Eltham this afternoon (May 28).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent two ambulance crews to Crookston Road after being called to a road traffic collision at 12.37pm.
Staff treated two patients for minor injuries and they were taken to Woolwich’s Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Nearby Rochester Way was blocked in both directions due to the crash with B16 on diversion.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 12.37pm to reports of a road traffic collision in Crookston Road.
“We sent two ambulance crews to the scene and staff treated two patients, both reported to be in their 50s.
“They were treated for minor injuries and taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.”
- School strike action looms as Lewisham Council proceeds with Sedgehill academy plan
- Emaciated pet rabbit dumped and left to die in Swanley alleyway
- Secret shopper, Einstein or digital magpie - what kind of Christmas Shopper are you?
- Man dies in house fire in Orpington
- Greenwich man charged with rape of girl in Thamesmead