Two people in their 50s have been taken to hospital after a two-car crash in Eltham this afternoon (May 28).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent two ambulance crews to Crookston Road after being called to a road traffic collision at 12.37pm.
Staff treated two patients for minor injuries and they were taken to Woolwich’s Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Nearby Rochester Way was blocked in both directions due to the crash with B16 on diversion.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 12.37pm to reports of a road traffic collision in Crookston Road.
“We sent two ambulance crews to the scene and staff treated two patients, both reported to be in their 50s.
“They were treated for minor injuries and taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.”
- Two taken to hospital after police car crash in Bexleyheath
- WATCH: Man arrested as over 300 plants discovered in Crayford cannabis factory
- 5p plastic bag charge rising to 9p at Lidl as supermarket takes 'environmentally friendly' stand
- Jury unable to reach verdict in sexual assault trial of Orpington Hospital cleaning supervisor
- Fire brigade cut crash victim out of car after Beckenham smash