A man accused of attempted murder is one of five on Lewisham police’s most wanted list this fortnight.
Officers are also hunting men who failed to turn up to court for crimes including drink driving, stalking and offences on buses.
Anyone who recognises these men is urged not to approach them but to call Lewisham’s fugitive unit on 020 8284 8394 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Sean Patrick Murphy, 25, is wanted by police for attempted murder on May 18.
Cihangir Col, 53, is wanted after failing to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on September 14 last year for stalking. A warrant was issued for his arrest.
Mantaneto Josephs, 18, is wanted by police in connection with a GBH on a number 63 bus on March 23.
Askar Ali Basheer Ali, 29, is wanted by police in connection with an incident on an N47 night bus on October 17 last year.
Stephen Paul Mark Armstrong, 26, is wanted after failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 28 for driving with excess alcohol. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine