Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Attempted murder, stalking ... it's Lewisham police's most wanted
A man accused of attempted murder is one of five on Lewisham police’s most wanted list this fortnight.
Officers are also hunting men who failed to turn up to court for crimes including drink driving, stalking and offences on buses.
Anyone who recognises these men is urged not to approach them but to call Lewisham’s fugitive unit on 020 8284 8394 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Sean Patrick Murphy, 25, is wanted by police for attempted murder on May 18.
Cihangir Col, 53, is wanted after failing to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on September 14 last year for stalking. A warrant was issued for his arrest.
Mantaneto Josephs, 18, is wanted by police in connection with a GBH on a number 63 bus on March 23.
Askar Ali Basheer Ali, 29, is wanted by police in connection with an incident on an N47 night bus on October 17 last year.
Stephen Paul Mark Armstrong, 26, is wanted after failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 28 for driving with excess alcohol. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
- Foster charity sets up in Orpington due to lack of carers in the borough
- Visit the Owletts as National Trust launches the Great British Walk
- Give an actor a home during Deptford show run
- Fire in kitchen of McDonald's, Bromley, leaves employee in hospital
- Bexley Police sign contract to work with community on combating crime
Comments are closed on this article.