A man accused of attempted murder is one of five on Lewisham police’s most wanted list this fortnight.
Officers are also hunting men who failed to turn up to court for crimes including drink driving, stalking and offences on buses.
Anyone who recognises these men is urged not to approach them but to call Lewisham’s fugitive unit on 020 8284 8394 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Sean Patrick Murphy, 25, is wanted by police for attempted murder on May 18.
Cihangir Col, 53, is wanted after failing to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on September 14 last year for stalking. A warrant was issued for his arrest.
Mantaneto Josephs, 18, is wanted by police in connection with a GBH on a number 63 bus on March 23.
Askar Ali Basheer Ali, 29, is wanted by police in connection with an incident on an N47 night bus on October 17 last year.
Stephen Paul Mark Armstrong, 26, is wanted after failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on April 28 for driving with excess alcohol. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
- Mottingham murder probe: Four arrests made after 21-year-old is found stabbed to death
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- Dartford Crossing faces overnight closures again next week