Even in the most exciting of jobs, work can sometimes become a bit dull.
It’s inevitable that spending eight or nine hours a day in the same place with the same people doing generally the same things will lead to a little boredom setting in once in a while.
Let’s not dwell on those humdrum ‘nothing special’ work days. Instead let’s focus on those more eventful occasions when something completely out of the ordinary happens, providing a story we’re just bursting to share with loved ones when we get home.
What’s the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you at work? What’s the maddest thing you’ve ever seen or heard in the workplace? Have you ever had any ‘did that REALLY just happen?’ moments while in the office or wherever else you work?
Whether it’s witnessing a colleague doing something properly bonkers, taking a crazy phone call that’s left you struggling to maintain your professionalism or some other nutty incident you’ve filed under D for ‘don’t have a clue what that was all about’, share your amazing anecdotes below.
Obviously you should be a bit careful and avoid dropping yourself in it, so don’t go naming names and such. If you want to be even more discreet, you can email your weird work stories instead and we’ll post them here anonymously.
- Zippo's Circus performer's shock marriage proposal in Blackheath Big Top
- Scramble as £10 notes scattered across Bexley
- Runaway dog closes Blackwall Tunnel before being taken into 'custody' by police
- Blow me down! World’s biggest bubble in London bursts into record books
- PICTURED: Rudely shaped carrot grown in allotment in Lower Belvedere