Bexleyheath and Crayford MP David Evennett has officially re-opened a post office in Welling after it underwent a face-lift.
He cut the ribbon on May 16 after the store received investment, new service windows and improved retail facilities.
Services will also be available for 16.5 hours a week longer.
The branch itself staying open Monday to Saturday between 9am and 5.30pm and the Post Office service will be available at the retail counter between 8am and 6pm and on Sunday between 9am and 12pm.
Mr Evennett revealed the updated store along with Dinker Patel, the owner, his wife and St Michael's ward Councillor Ray Sams.
He said: "Post offices are an important part of the local community, which is why I campaigned against Labour's programme of closures in our area.
"I am delighted to see the new facilities on offer to the public and congratulate Dinker on the fantastic work he has done."
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union