A seriously ill youngster from Hayes was a “princess for a day” after being granted her Disneyland dream this month.
Honey Yates, 7, has cystic fibrosis and has to take medication and make regular trips to hospital.
Earlier in May Honey’s greatest wish came true as she was whisked off to Disneyland Paris to meet her favourite characters such as Cinderella, Goofy, and Winnie the Pooh.
Her parents Jay and Matthew put their daughter forward for an experience after hearing about the Starlight Children’s Foundation, which arranges special trips for young people with serious or terminal illnesses.
The couple said: “A huge thank you to Starlight for making Honey’s wish come true.
“She absolutely loved the trip – especially the princess for a day makeover and the 'princely' lunch. It was truly magical.”
- Man fighting for life in hospital after attack near O2 Arena
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- JAILED: Gang that tortured hostages with iron before leaving them in car boot
- Fraudster siphoned tens of thousands of pounds in land sale scam