A seriously ill youngster from Hayes was a “princess for a day” after being granted her Disneyland dream this month.
Honey Yates, 7, has cystic fibrosis and has to take medication and make regular trips to hospital.
Earlier in May Honey’s greatest wish came true as she was whisked off to Disneyland Paris to meet her favourite characters such as Cinderella, Goofy, and Winnie the Pooh.
Her parents Jay and Matthew put their daughter forward for an experience after hearing about the Starlight Children’s Foundation, which arranges special trips for young people with serious or terminal illnesses.
The couple said: “A huge thank you to Starlight for making Honey’s wish come true.
“She absolutely loved the trip – especially the princess for a day makeover and the 'princely' lunch. It was truly magical.”
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police locate these suspected criminals?
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Firefighters tackle 3-hour blaze as rubbish dumped by fly-tippers catches fire at old Klinger factory in Sidcup
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- 'Superhero mad' Bromley boy gets new wheelchair after community campaign raises £22,000