A seriously ill youngster from Hayes was a “princess for a day” after being granted her Disneyland dream this month.
Honey Yates, 7, has cystic fibrosis and has to take medication and make regular trips to hospital.
Earlier in May Honey’s greatest wish came true as she was whisked off to Disneyland Paris to meet her favourite characters such as Cinderella, Goofy, and Winnie the Pooh.
Her parents Jay and Matthew put their daughter forward for an experience after hearing about the Starlight Children’s Foundation, which arranges special trips for young people with serious or terminal illnesses.
The couple said: “A huge thank you to Starlight for making Honey’s wish come true.
“She absolutely loved the trip – especially the princess for a day makeover and the 'princely' lunch. It was truly magical.”
- Traffic 'nightmare' in Catford following pub fire
- He lived long and prospered: A tribute to Star Trek legend Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
- VIDEO: Watch half-naked transvestite twerking in Lewisham
- Fresh Lewisham teachers strike planned over academies
- Top TV stars attend Lewisham Youth Conference