Seriously ill Hayes youngster whisked off to Disneyland Paris to be 'princess for a day' (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Seriously ill Hayes youngster whisked off to Disneyland Paris to be 'princess for a day'
A seriously ill youngster from Hayes was a “princess for a day” after being granted her Disneyland dream this month.
Honey Yates, 7, has cystic fibrosis and has to take medication and make regular trips to hospital.
Earlier in May Honey’s greatest wish came true as she was whisked off to Disneyland Paris to meet her favourite characters such as Cinderella, Goofy, and Winnie the Pooh.
Her parents Jay and Matthew put their daughter forward for an experience after hearing about the Starlight Children’s Foundation, which arranges special trips for young people with serious or terminal illnesses.
The couple said: “A huge thank you to Starlight for making Honey’s wish come true.
“She absolutely loved the trip – especially the princess for a day makeover and the 'princely' lunch. It was truly magical.”
- River row over Greenwich yacht club future
- North Kent Lebanese restaurant launches belly dancing nights
- Devastated Bexleyheath mother pleads for help finding late husband's wedding ring
- UPDATE: Woolwich crash leaves van on roof
- VIDEO: E-cigarettes, social media and mobile phones - a guide to modern manners
Comments are closed on this article.